Tips from the Techie Gal!
Your Digital Learning Coach-Donita
September 10, 2015
(I put a survey at the end of this newsletter, please make sure you fill it out so I can better assist you.)
Pods, Devices, and Lab Rules and Check-Out
- If you are using the 8 computers in one of the Pods you will need to check them out in Eduphoria. Please just don't send students out there to work without reserving it.
- If you check out devices you must check out the whole cart and not just 5 or 6 from a cart. We are not breaking up the carts like that it is too hard to keep up with and a lot easier to forget to put back in the cart.
- You may not keep a cart overnight in your room, they must be turned in daily.
- If you share your classroom devices with another class please have the teacher your sharing with fill out the Device check-out form for your room. I have one for your below.
- Please go over the rules of the pods with your classes this is the Flex Pod Rules.
- I am still working on Chromebook rules for the classroom. I will send when done.
- If a computer is not working properly in the lab or pods, please put a work order in with the computer number listed on it.
K-2 ipad rules- If you want to print in color please send to the print shop.
Classroom Device Check-out sheet... This paticular hand-out will require you to sign in to Google when your click on the link. It will then ask you to make a copy. Go ahead and click make copy.I did that so if you want to have them sign-out via google docs you can or you can print it out. This way noone will type on someone elses form.