- Nearly 60,000 troops were sent to Vietnam.
- The war began in 1955-1975.
- In 1954, North Vietnam turned into a communist state and South Vietnam became democracy.
- The war included Americans, the Americans supported the South Vietnam
- The Vietnam war was the longest war the Americans which the U.S took apart.
- The Vietnam war was the biggest defeat the U.S army has ever faced.
- In 1975 after the americans left, the South Vietnam and the North Vietnam united and became a communist state.
- The Vietnamese of Red River Delta deafeated their Chinese ruler.
- In the end the Northern Vietnam won and the Americans had to leave.