Friday, May 6, 2016
Working together with families in a partnership of teachers, staff and community members to provide an individualized learning environment that fosters high achievement in core and elective areas; preparing students for life-long success.
Year End Celebration
Everyone is invited!
Join us as we celebrate another year of homeschooling success.
When: Tuesday, May 10th
Where: 1920 W Dimond Blvd
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. in the Crosspoint Auditorium
- Dinner: Spaghetti or Parmesan Spinach Rice casserole ($8.00 per person)
- Student Recognition - See what our amazing students have accomplished.
- Talent Night - Student, teachers and staff talent will be featured.
- Silent Auction - This is our annual fund raising activity.
- Vendor fliers on display - for summer and fall activities.
- APC Elections - come vote for your representatives on the Board
All proceeds from the dinner & silent auction will go toward the student government to support school wide programs and events (including FPCS's 2017-18 20th Anniversary Gala)
This event sponsored by FPCS Student Government and the APC
Re-Enroll ONLINE: May 2 - 27
- Will you be returning to Family Partnership for the 2016-17 school year?
- Want to avoid filling out all the fall registration paperwork?
- Want to get a jump start in planning next year's ILP's
- Are you wanting to sign your student(s) up for Crosspoint Classes before they fill up?
- Are you hoping to reserve your slot with your current sponsor teacher?
For your convenience, the online registration window for returning students has been extended to cover the entire month of May. The process takes just a few minutes per student and while we love it when you visit the office, registering online could save you a lot of time, energy, gas, and stress.
Online Registration (through Zangle Parent Connect)
Hardcopy Paperwork (download, print, fill out, sign, and submit to the office)
New-to-district students or students moving over the summer will still need to apply for a slot through the online lottery and register in-person at our office.
Arrive by 6:40 if you want to see the slide show of the graduates before the ceremony. There is unlimited seating - so everyone from FPCS is invited. For underclassmen, this is a great opportunity to see what your graduation will be like.
The ceremony begins at 7:00. We try to be done by 8:15 or 8:30 and then we have a big reception in the lobby.
All are welcome to stay and eat finger foods and cake/cupcakes.
Don't miss the party where we celebrate the accomplishments of the Class of 2016!
ESSENTIAL INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES
IMPORTANT DATES - EVENTS - DEADLINES
- May 2 - 27: Online Registration
- May 10: Year End Celebration (6:00) Crosspoint Church
- May 17: Graduation (7:00 p.m.) East High School Auditorium
THANK YOU FPCS SCHOOL BUSINESS PARTNERS
524 W. Fourth Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99501
151 W 100th Ave,
Anchorage, AK 99515
3101 Penland Pkwy, Ste K18
Anchorage, AK 99508