Weekly Updates from Mrs. K
May 14, 2021
- Chromebooks & chargers
- Hot Spots
- Dry Erase Boards
- Math manipulatives (cubes, dice, counters, etc.)
Summer School 2021
Register New Kindergarten Students for the 2021-2022 School Year
CHARACTER TRAIT OF THE MONTH - Creativity
- Xavier is having a hard time coming up with an idea for his Science Fair project when his Dad tells him to get creative. After he tries and tries, Xavier starts to think that he’s not the creative type. What would you tell Xavier if he told you that?
- Sometimes, when we are being creative, we can get frustrated if things do not go as planned. What strategies can you use if you begin to feel frustrated? How can you help someone else if you notice them getting frustrated?
- What inspires you as an adult? Share with your child music, art, books, or other media that speaks to you and why.
Let's Keep Everyone Healthy and Our School Open
1. Screen your child for symptoms each morning before sending them to school.
2. Keep your child home for at least 3 days if they are not feeling well - sick children should not be at school regardless of the cause of the illness.
3. Keep the lines of communication with the school open - we all want what is best for your child and working together we can accomplish that!