Titan Talk Newsletter
August 23, 2019
- 8/23 - SALE: Buy Yearbook for $40...Expires @ Midnight!
- 8/28 - CURRICULUM PARENT NIGHT @ 6:00 IN THE GYM
- ANNUAL TITLE I PARENT MEETING - ALL FAMILIES WELCOME! PRINCIPAL'S STATE OF THE SCHOOL
- TEAM UP WITH THE TITANS - PTSA GENERAL MEETING
- MEET YOUR CHILD'S TEACHERS - WALK YOUR CHILD'S SCHEDULE
- 8/30 - Lost & Found donated at end of the school day
- 8/30 - EPMS RFF Day (EPMS students off)
- 9/2 - Labor Day (schools closed)
- 9/2 - FINAL PAYMENT DUE FOR 8TH GRADE GEORGIA TRIP
9/5 - Get Connected Night @ 6 p.m.
9/3 - Star House begins @ after-school
9/5 - Get Connected Night @ 6 pm
Important Dates to Note:
ANNUAL TITLE I PARENT MEETING
SCHOOLWIDE WELCOME ADDRESS BY PRINCIPAL BOUNDS
August 28th @ 6 PM in the Gym
All parents, families, and the community invited.
August 28th @ Begins with WINN Class (6th period)
*Use Infinite Campus to print your child's schedule
All parents invited to meet the teachers!
NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
August 30, 2019
* RFF Day at Elkins Pointe
FINAL PAYMENT DUE FOR 8TH GRADE GEORGIA TRIP
September 2, 2019
* Pay online, cash, or check
NO SCHOOL - SCHOOLS CLOSED FOR HOLIDAY
September 2, 2019
Labor Day Holiday
GET CONNECTED NIGHT
September 5th in the Cafeteria
All students, parents, and families invited!
6TH GRADE BRING YOUR PARENTS TO SCHOOL
FIRST PERIOD AND SECOND PERIOD
September 19th in the Media Center
All 6th grade parents should come between 8:35 AM - 9:45 AM
EARLY CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE @ ELKINS POINTE
Message from the Principal
On Wednesday, August 28th, I would like to extend an invitation to all parents to join us at Curriculum Night at 6:00 p.m. We will begin the evening in the gym with a welcome address, our Annual Title I Parent Meeting, and PTSA General Meeting. Please take a moment to register for Infinite Campus. Printing your child's schedule in advance will facilitate meeting your child's teachers.
August 30th is an RFF Day at Elkins Pointe. There is no school for students. The day has been set aside by the Elkins Pointe School Governance Council. Teachers and staff will use the day as a professional development day to better ensure high levels of learning for every student.
The 8th grade Social Studies Georgia trip is coming up in October, and the final payment is due September 2nd. Every year Elkins Pointe offers scholarships to students in need. To do this, we count on the generosity of our parents, PTSA, community, business, and faith partners. If you would like to donate to help fund a student who otherwise cannot go on the trip, please send a check or cash to the front office, marked "Georgia Trip Donation." The amount needed to support a scholarship student is $150. However, any amount your family or business donates will be appreciated.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!
Elkins Pointe Middle School
"Every Day, Every Student, College & Career Bound: Go Titans!"
CURRICULUM NIGHT - ALL PARENTS INVITED
CURRICULUM NIGHT - 8/28 @ 6 PM
CURRICULUM NIGHT - STATE OF THE SCHOOL - ANNUAL TITLE I PARENT MEETING
IMPORTANT DATE: WEDNESDAY, AUG. 28, 2019
ALL PARENTS & FAMILIES ARE INVITED!
• 6:00- STATE OF THE SCHOOL / ANNUAL TITLE I PARENT MEETING
- Principal Welcome Address
- Title I Annual Parent Meeting - Goals, Curriculum & Budget
- TAG - AVID - PBIS
- PTSA - Membership, Campaign & Budget Vote
• To follow...Classrooms Visits/Curriculum Night w/Teachers
- You will go to your child's WINN class to receive your child's schedule.
- Your child's WINN will class be posted in the school. The WINN teacher will have the schedule. Please print your child's our from Infinite Campus.
- You will follow your child's schedule. Each period will last for 10 minutes, with a 3-minute classroom change. Parents will visit all periods, starting with WINN class, then 1st period (6th period - WINN class will be out of order.)
• 8:30 PM End of Curriculum Night
At the Annual Title Parent Meeting Principal Bound will welcome our families and present the "State of the School" address. During the Classroom Visits, parents will be able to "walk their child's schedule,' meet the teachers and learn about the curriculum in the classroom.
CURRICULUM NIGHT FAQ:
QUESTION: Are children (students/siblings) supposed to attend Curriculum Night?
ANSWER: Curriculum Night is for Parents, Grandparents, and Legal Guardians. The general meeting is open to all families, but the classroom visits are intended for adults only. No students in classroom visits.
QUESTION: Should students attend Curriculum Night?
ANSWER: Walking the class schedule is NOT intended for middle school students. Parents should arrange childcare and plans for their students to be at home. This evening is for teachers to be able to talk to parents on an adult level. No students in classroom visits.
QUESTION: Will there be some children at Curriculum Night?
ANSWER: Elkins Pointe is a family-friendly school. We understand that childcare can be an issue for some families. We do not wish for childcare to be the issue that prevents parents from attending an important event like Curriculum Night. Please see the tips below regarding childcare.
TIPS FOR CURRICULUM NIGHT
PLEASE ARRANGE CHILDCARE FOR SIBLINGS:
If you need to bring a child because you do not have childcare, you may bring them. The school is aware that life sometimes means parents are unable to line up childcare. If you bring your child(ren), please ensure they are not disruptive during classroom visits. As a courtesy, we ask if they do become loud or fussy, the parent steps outside into the hallway with the child. Seating will be tight, and we ask that minor children stay close to their parent by sitting on their lap or next to mom and dad on the floor (only if necessary).
STUDENTS SHOULD ENJOY THE EVENING AT HOME:
Middle School-aged children are asked to stay home, and if you must bring them because of a scheduling conflict, they should not enter the classrooms. If they must come to the school, please ask your middle school student to be seated on one of the benches or booths while you are in the classroom. We will not have the staff to monitor children in the hallway. It is essential Elkins Pointe middle school children know they are required to behave in a responsible, safe, and respectful manner befitting to our students. For safety reasons, parents should not leave babies, toddlers, and elementary school children in the hallway unmonitored.
Be Prepared for Curriculum Night - Get Your Child Schedule In Advance!
Here is the order you will walk your child's schedule on 8/28:
- Start in WINN Class - Period 6 (Everyone Starts with WINN Class. This period will only occur once. Parents will go from 5th to 7th period).
- 1st Period
- 2nd Period
- 3rd Period
- 4th Period
- 5th Period...from 5th period...go to 7th period (6th period is WINN class)
- 7th Period
- 8th Period
PARENT PORTAL REGISTRATION, CLICK ON LINKS BELOW:
- FCS Infinite Campus Site
- Infinite Campus Flyer (English)
- Infinite Campus Flyer (Spanish)
- Infinite Campus Video
STUDENT LOGIN INFORMATION:
- STUDENT LOGIN: student's ID
- STUDENT PASSWORD: MMDDYYYY
Have questions regarding your Parent/Student Portal account?
Help is available by calling 470-254-2700 Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM or by emailing email@example.com
** Once registered for INFINITE CAMPUS, parents are ready for Curriculum Night on August 28th, and students are prepared for the school year!
Annual Title I Parent Meeting - 8/28 @ 6 pm in the Gym
Elkins Pointe Middle School and Principal Damian Bounds invite all parents, families, and the community to the Annual Title I Parent Meeting.
Date: August 28, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Elkins Pointe Gymnasium, 11290 Elkins Road, Roswell, GA 30076
The Annual Title I Parent Meeting will cover the following:
Our Schoolwide Title I Program and how our school participates · Family Engagement Program: Parent Rights, School-Family Compact, Parent & Family Engagement Plan, Title I Budget, Parent Resource Center, Parent University Workshops, Parents' rights to engaged in their child’s education · How we spend Title I Funds, how our school's Title I Budget is jointly decided, 1% set-aside budget for Family Engagement · Curriculum, Assessments, and State Testing · Teacher Qualifications - Parents’ Right-To-Know
*All parents and families of Title I students are invited to participate. The purpose of the Annual Title I Parent Meeting is to inform parents of Elkins Pointe Middle School's participation under Title I, Part A, and the right of parents to be involved. Interpreter services are available at no cost through Bilingual Community Liaison or through our ESOL Department.
** If you require translator services, transportation, or childcare, please contact by August 20th:
- Title I Parent Liaison Lisa O'Hanlon Cowles at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Bilingual Community Liaison Koritza Rodriguez at email@example.com
- Or call the front desk at 470-254-2892
Just the FACS - Week One and Two!
On week one, students made PlayDoh “sculptures” of kitchen items to get to know some items they will be using in their kitchens. It was such a fun activity and they said they loved the nice switch up from the usual ice breaker activities on the first week of school.
On week two, the FACS class had a fun activity 6th grade this week. 6th grade learned how to budget with M&M’s. They had to make choices on what they would buy with their limited funds. Then Mrs. Pierce threw some “curve balls” at the students, i.e. like “breaking their leg” to see if they budgeted well enough to save for a "rainy day!"
Kudos to this former Titan, Andreona Keys, who came in to say hello to her middle school teachers, Johnson Sensei, and Mr. Seth Gamba. She graduated from Roswell High School and then Purdue University. Now she is a now a pro basketball player in Slovenia!
Mr. Bounds Makes the Rounds!
Team Up with The Titans Update
THANK YOU to all of the generous families who have Teamed Up with the Titans this year! The donations are coming in and we have raised 80% of our $30,000 goal due to your generous support.
If you have not yet participated, we still need your help to support over 35 enrichment and educational programs such as Career Day, International Night, Field Experiences, Teacher Grants, grade level parties and more. Please click here or stop by our table at Curriculum Night on August 28.
Also, if you have already donated $35+ but did not receive a magnet at Info Day, they will be distributed to your student during WINN class NEXT WEEK. Don't miss out; please show your support today!
Looking for a way to get involved at your child’s new school?
Do you enjoy recognizing individuals for their hard work? We need a committee lead to help plan our Teacher Appreciation Week in March and our Teacher of the Year celebration near the end of the school year. It’s a fun, creative and very gratifying role. Come help us create an experience for our dedicated teachers and staff!
We also have an opening for a Hospitality VP who welcomes visitors to our school. You’ll be helping with Bus Driver Appreciation Week in October, and Veterans Appreciation in November. In Spring 2020, you’ll help with Katha Stuart Meeting in May and the rising 6th Grader visit in Spring 2020.
Other committees that need your help: Dad’s Club, Youth Day Parade and Talent Expo. Contact Tracy Murphy @ firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our table at Curriculum Night on August 28th.
8th GRADE GEORGIA TRIP
8th Georgia Trip Info - Sign Up and Pay Today!
8th GRADE GEORGIA TRIP INFO
* FOR ALL 8TH GRADERS*
It is time to start saving to go on the Georgia Studies trip. Each year the 8th grade class goes on a trip to Tybee Island, Savannah, Plains, and Milledgeville to visit important historical locations that link to the 8th grade Social Studies curriculum. There will be a drop-in meeting for parents about this trip during Information Day on August 7th.
- Informational Letter English
- Georgia Trip 2019_2020 English
- Informational Letter Spanish
- Georgia Trip 2019_2020 Spanish
Questions? Email: Mrs. Streeter at email@example.com
Georgia Trip Parent Remind - Sign Up!
The parent remind101 for the Georgia Trip is a great way to keep up with your 8th grader. Signed up early…many parents have already done so!
- Enter this number: 81010
- Text this message: @c4kcg9e
Georgia Trip for 8th Graders!
The Elkins Pointe Middle School 8th grade annual Georgia History trip dates for the trip are October 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. This guided tour will reinforce what we have been learning and will learn in 8th Georgia History.
Listed below are the highlights of our trip:
- 1st African Baptist Church
- River Street
- Ghost Tour in Savannah
- Tybee Island
- River Boat Ride
- Plains, GA
The total cost of the trip will be $300. This price includes tours, transportation, lodging, and meals (except for lunch on the way to Savannah). Payment is as follows:
- FIRST initial deposit: $90 Non-Refundable Deposit
- FINAL payment due on 09/02/19 - Full amount of $300
*There will be a limited number of scholarships available. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please contact Mrs. Streeter, Room E-114, firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Families receiving a scholarship are asked to pay the initial deposit of $150.
Instructions to Pay Online for the Georgia Trip
Step 2: Create a parent/guardian account To register your student, you must first create an account for yourself as the student’s guardian. The profile you will create will allow you to add multiple students (if you have multiple children attending) and will allow you to later add yourself as a participant (if you will be attending as a chaperone). There is no need to add a profile picture, though you are welcome. Please fill out the corresponding information to create an account for yourself.
Step 3: Add Participant Profiles This section is where you will enter information about your student. NOTE: There is NO need to click on the box which states “Enable separate login for profile.” If you are ONLY planning to register one person (student) for a field trip, you will then click “continue.” If you are registering multiple participants (in cases where you may have multiple children or are registering both a child and a spouse/adult as a chaperone), you will add the first participant, and instead of clicking “Continue,” you will add additional profiles through the same steps. Once all participants are registered, you will click “continue.”
Step 4: Find Your Event Click on “Browse Events” (towards the top left of the page), and you will see a list of available events to select. Click on the event for which you wish to register your student.
Step 5: Select Blue “Purchase” Button
Step 6: Select Payment Preference and Attendee Payment Schedule: Most trips have multiple payment options, including payment plans and pay in full. If you have a food allergy, here is where you will select the payment option with a food allergy preference. Note: If you do NOT choose food allergy payment here, we cannot guarantee your child will be provided with alternative dining options. If you select a payment plan, our system automatically charges your card on the predetermined dates listed on the trip payment schedule. We encourage you to note those dates, as your card will automatically be charged, and your bank may charge you an overdraft fee. Choose Attendee: This is where you will select the people going on the trip. If your child is the only person going, please ONLY select your child’s profile and click on the blue “continue to payment button.” If you plan to have additional people attend the trip: You must have already created their profile, you will click “+ Add Event” next to the registration on the left side of the screen. You will then go back in and repeat steps 4 and 5 for that person. Once you have everyone added (your cart will show the total number of people added to the cart), you will click “continue to payment.”
Step 7: Confirmation Once you click confirm, you will receive an email confirming your order. For questions or assistance with your registration, please email us at email@example.com
Georgia Studies Tour Itinerary
DAY 1: Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019
- 7:00 am - Buses arrive at Elkins Pointe Middle School
- 7:00 to 7:30 am - Check in with teachers and load buses for departure
- 7:30 am - Depart for Milledgeville, GA
- 11:00 am - Lunch at GCSU Dining Hall
- 1:00 pm - Tour of Governor’s Mansion (Smithsonian Affiliate Museum)
- 1:30 pm - Depart for Tybee Island
- 5:00 to 6:30 pm - Dinner and Beach time along Tybee Island Pier
- 6:30 pm - Travel to Savannah
- 7:15 to 8:30 pm - Trolley Ghost Tour
- 9:15 pm - Check into hotel
DAY 2: Thursday, October 3rd, 2019
- 9:00 to 11:00 am - Wormsloe Plantation Interpretive program
- 11:00 pm - Travel to River Street
- 11:30 to 12:15 pm - Picnic Lunch at "Waving Girl" Jersey Mike’s subs, chips, dessert, drinks
- 12:15 pm - Shopping and free time along River Street
- 2:00 pm - Riverboat Cruise along Savannah waterway
- 4:00 pm - First African Baptist Church tour
- 5:30 - Tour of Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum
- 7:15 to 9:00 pm - Dinner Dance Party with Live DJ
- 9:30 pm - Return to the hotel
DAY 3: Friday, October 4th, 2019
- 6:00 am - Breakfast at the hotel
- 7:00 am - Depart for Andersonville, GA
- 11:00 - Arrive at Andersonville Historic Site for walking tour of the cemetery, and driving tour of prison grounds
- 12:20 to 12:30 pm - Get boxed lunch and head to buses (Chick-Fil-A)
- 12:30 pm - Travel to Plains, Georgia
- 1:15 pm - Arrive in Plains, Georgia for shopping (i.e. peanut ice cream shop), a tour of President Jimmy Carter's boyhood farm a guided driving tour of Plains, Georgia
- 3:15 pm to 6:30 - Travel back to school
THINGS TO KNOW
SALE! The Yearbook is ONLY $40...THIS Price EXPIRES at Midnight on 8/23!
Order by Aug 23 2019, and get the ELKINS POINTE MIDDLE SCHOOL YEARBOOK for $40.00 That's a savings of $20.00, and will be the LOWEST price on the YEAR!
Yearbook E-commerce Link: http://jostensyearbooks.com?ref=A01057097
Picture Days - Get Ready to Smile!
- Sept. 10, 2019
- October 23, 2019
- March 5, 2019
* You will order pictures online via Cady Studios.
GET CONNECTED WITH CLUBS, SPORTS, ETC.
Get Connected Night - 9/5 @ 6pm
Are you wondering what programs does Elkins Pointe offer? Would you like to know when & where are the activities & meetings? If you would like to know more about morning clubs, extramural sports, after-school programs, and ways your child can get connected, please come to our 3rd annual "Get Connected Night!" Bring a friend or a neighbor who would like to know more about Elkins Pointe Middle School.
Extra-Mural Sports at Elkins Pointe
Volleyball Game Schedule:
Volleyball Coaches: Ms. Theresa Schulte & Ms. Lori Brady.
Basketball Game Schedule
Additional Extramural Sports Dates/Coaches:
Additional Extramural Sports:
- Gymnastic Exhibition (Ridgeview Charter School) – December 6, 2019
- Track Meet (Milton High School) – March 21, 2019
Elkins Pointe Extramural Coaches:
- Soccer - Roberto Contreras
- Volleyball- Theresa Schulte and Lori Brady
- Tennis- James Tongue
- Girls Basketball - Dr. Edwards
- Boys Basketball- Dan Richal
- Track- Carolyn Ingram
- Gymnastics - Carol Dunn
Running Club Coming in October...
- Meets after school 4:15 – 5:15 on Thursdays (October – March) on the track
- Open to 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys and girls.
- Beginners and experienced runners welcome!
- Questions? Email Mrs. Ingram (7th grade teacher room D110) or Mrs. Newman (in the media center) for permission slip/more information.
- Go to https://www.remind.com/join/epmsru and join EPMS Running Club on Remind for updates.
Hampton Film Academy @ EPMS - Tuesdays & Thursdays
SIGN UP TO BECOME A WRITER, PRODUCER, DIRECTOR, CAMERA OPERATOR, WARDROBE ARTIST, STORYBOARD ARTIST, SOUND RECORDIST, MAKEUP ARTIST, AND MORE!!!
Come be part of the Elkins Pointe Middle School and Hampton Film Academy presents Fall 2019 Afterschool Film Academy and be a part of exciting short movies filmed right at your school!
- Invite your family and friends to see your films on the big screen!
- Take pictures on the red carpet!
- Learn from real professional filmmakers!
Registration Fee: FREE!!! (Sponsored by Elkins Pointe Middle School)
Forms available in the front office and the Media Center, via email request to
Those who sign up for the after school program will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays after
school, from 4:05 until 5:30 pm, in the media center, and will need to be picked up in the car
rider’s lane in front of the school at 5:30. Sixth, seventh, and eighth grades are all welcome.
SIGN UP, AND LET’S MAKE MOVIES!!!
Here’s what you’ll get...
● A real concept-to-screen filmmaking experience, including writing, producing,
directing, cinematography, set design, editing, audio recording, and more
● Collaboration with other aspiring filmmakers
● Interaction with film and TV industry professionals
● Official certificate of completion
● Movie credits to add to your portfolio
● Participation in the HFA-hosted end of year red carpet screening
● Connect STEAM and other interests with a film job
● Lessons from working industry professionals
● Team-building and problem-solving skills
● A digital download of your film for your reel
● The experience of a lifetime!
VOLUNTEER @ EPMS
School Store Volunteers Needed!
Did you realize we have an amazing school store?? The EPMS school store is a fun and easy way to help out at the school. Open from 8:00-8:50 Tuesday-Friday and your EPMS kids can help out as well if they want! Use link below to sign up.
Contact Kelly Evers for details and to discuss training before 1st day. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our PTSA needs you! We have terrific events lined up for the 2019-20 school year, but none of it can be possible without your help. We are looking for some great parents to take the lead on committees. It’s a lot of fun, you meet terrific people and you help the students in so many ways.
- Dad’s Club
- Do you like planning social get-togethers? Do you have ideas for how Dads can demonstrate their commitment to academics? We need a Chairperson to create unique opportunities for fathers to meet each other, to be more involved and to have a presence at our school.
- Youth Day Parade
- Do you love designing things? Are you creative? Do you enjoy working with your hands? We need a Chairperson to help with the float for the Roswell Youth Parade. This person will manage the float, help with design and see the whole process through until parade day. It’s a very exciting day for our students!
- Talent Expo
- Do you love America’s Got Talent? How about American Idol? Do you love watching kids dance and sing? We need a Chairperson for our Talent Show. This person will help oversee event logistics and help put together a fantastic lineup of acts by our very own Elkins Pointe students.
Our VP of Family Engagement, Tracy Murphy is serving her second year on your PTSA board! Send her an email @ email@example.com if you are interested in these or any opportunities with the PTSA.
PARENT & FAMILY ENGAGEMENT @ THE POINTE
New Parent Orientation - Parent University
- Lisa O'Hanlon Cowles, Title I Parent Liaison
- Koritza Rodriguez, Title III Bilingual Community Liaison
· 8/28 - Curriculum Night, Annual Title I Parent Meeting, and PTSA General Meeting @ 6 p.m.
· 8/30 - EPMS RFF Day (EPMS students off)
· 8/30 - Lost & Found donated at end of the school day
· 9/2 - Labor Day (schools closed)
· 9/3 - Star House begins @ after-school
· 9/5 - Get Connected Night @ 6 p.m.
· 9/10 - Picture Day with Cady Studios
· 9/18 - Katha Stuart Meeting: HSES @ 9:30 a.m.
· 9/19 - 6th Grade Bring Parents to 1st & 2nd Periods
· 9/20 – 8th Grade Night @ Roswell HS
· 9/24 – “Don't Stop Achieving” Family Night @ 6 p.m.
· 9/25 - Reflections Entries Due by 4 p.m.
· 9/26 - 6th Grade Tailgate Party @ after-school
· 9/27 – 8th Grade Night @ Milton HS
· 9/30 - Lost & Found donated at end of the school day
· 10/7- Chorus Concert @ 6:30 p.m. in Gym
· 10/11 - FCS Teacher Workday (students off)
· 10/12 - Roswell Youth Day Parade @ 9:30 a.m.
· 10/14 - Columbus Day Holiday (schools closed)
· 10/16 - Katha Stuart Meeting: RHS @ 6:30 p.m.
· 10/17 - 7th Grade Dance Party @ after-school
· 10/21 to 10/25 - Bus Driver Appreciation Week
· 10/21 to 11/1 - Iowa Testing (ITBS) 8th Grade Window
· 10/23 - Picture Retakes with Cady Studios
· 10/23 - Digital Safety Parent University Workshop @ 6 p.m.
· 10/24 - Orchestra Fall Concert in EPMS Gym @ 7 p.m.
· 10/28 to 11/1 - Red Ribbon Week
· 10/29 – 8th Grade Band Cluster Concert @ Milton 6:30 p.m.
· 10/31 - Parent Resource Open House @ 9:30 a.m.
· 10/31 - Lost & Found donated at end of the school day
· 11/4 to 11/8 - Book Fair (set-up on 11/1)
· 11/4 to 11/8 - French National Week
· 11/4 - 6th & 7th Grade Band Concert @ 6:30 p.m.
· 11/5 - FCS Professional Day (students off)
· 11/7 - Student-Led Data Talks @ 6 p.m.
· 11/11 - Veterans Day: EPMS honors our veterans
· 11/20 - Katha Stuart Meeting: MPES @ 9:30 a.m.
· 11/21 - Lost & Found donated at end of the school day
· 11/22 - EPMS RFF Day (EPMS students off)
· 11/25 to 11/29 - Thanksgiving Break (schools closed)
· 12/3 - Rising 9th Grade Parent Meeting @ 6 p.m. (English)
· 12/5 - Rising 9th Grade Parent Meeting @ 6 p.m. (Spanish)
· 12/10 - Band Holiday Concert @ EPMS 6:30 p.m. ALL grades
· 12/11 - Katha Stuart Meeting: VMES @ 9:30 a.m.
· 12/12 - Chorus Holiday Concert @ EPMS 6:30 p.m.
· 12/12 - Spelling Bee @ 9 a.m.
· 12/20 - Lost & Found donated at end of the school day
· 12/20 - Last Day of First Semester12/23 to 12/31 – Winter Break (schools closed)