Copy-writing Workshop at iReboot
Kick start a career in advertising on June 8 & 9
Always wanted to put words in people's mouths?
- Introduction to advertising
- What does a writer do?
- Principles of advertising and writing
- Creating an effective brief
- Understanding your customer
- Selling your ideas internally
- How to create a print Ad
- How to write a radio script
- How to write a TVC
- Project presentation
- Creating a portfolio
- Creating a Resume
- Marketing yourself and finding a job
Duration: 2 days, Saturday and Sunday. 10 am to 5 pm on both days.
Create great captions
After a long career in branding and advertising, Pramod has started his own venture, Pramod Shankar Associates, a communications consulting firm.
Pramod takes great interest in grooming individuals into apt communicators. Certified as an advanced communicator and leader by Toastmasters International, USA., Pramod has trained professionals from G.E Healthcare, ING Vysa, Dell, Herbalife and many more.
Saturday, June 8th 2013 at 10am to Sunday, June 9th 2013 at 5pm
11th Main Rd
To participate in the workshop:
Fill up the online Registration Form
Make a payment by any one of these modes:
1. Make an online bank transfer.
2. Buy a Ticket.
3. Prefer cash/cheque pickup, please drop us a call and we'll arrange it.
Call us at 9663857828 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org