Monday Morning Memo: ECMS
Week #6 September 7-September 11
Words of Inspiration from Ms. Barnett's classroom...
TEACH, LEARN, and be GREAT this week!
5- Day Forecast
- Happy Labor Day!
- Enjoy your day away from work.
Tuesday, September 8
- Chromebook/Google Training with Mr. Vaughn during planning
- Attendance meeting with Dr. Tate at 1:00pm in the principal's conference room
- Volleyball: Arnall@EC- Game time 4:45pm
- Song Flute Concert- 6:30pm in the cafeteria
Wednesday, September 9
- Principals' Meeting (Central Office) at 9:00am
- Football: EC@Evans- Game time 5:00pm
- Faculty Meeting at 4:00 in the cafeteria
Thursday, September 10
- Paraprofessionals meeting at 8:30am in the Principal's Conference Room
- Volleyball: EC@Evans- Game time 4:45pm
Friday, September 11
- Happy Friday!
- All evidence in your AdvancED folder due today (on the V-Drive)
- Grades are to be posted by 11:59pm on September 13th.
To Do List/ Reminders
- Artifacts due on the V-Drive by September 11th.
- Please encourage every student to participate in the Fundraiser. All proceeds are spent on the students at ECMS.
- Online resources such as USA Test Prep, Brain Pop, and Study Island are available. Check out the information below about Flocabulary.
- Administrator observations will continue this week.
- Start to think about students in need of Nine Weeks Intercession. You will receive information soon from Ms. Matthews-Curtis.
FOLLOW US on Twitter @ ECMS_Jackson for positive news about ECMS!
September Birthdays: Happy Birthday to YOU!
3- Ms. Carter
6- Ms. Cooper
10- Ms. Akin
12- Ms. Bott
22- Ms. Powell
26- Ms. Davis
29- Ms. Delaney
Mastery based teaching and learning is a strength of East Coweta Middle School. Your commitment to allowing ALL students the opportunity to achieve mastery of the content is the anchor to student achievement.
Hear from the expert at the following link about the importance of Mastery Based Teaching and Learning:
Step One: Go to www.flocabulary.com
Step Two: Sign in as email@example.com (email/username); Password is indians#1
Step Three: Check out the resources and videos
* Our current plan does not allow for the classroom dashboard. Let your Curriculum AP know if this is a purchase you would like for the school to make in the future.