The Sawyer's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Katie's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Le Andra's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
Upcoming Zoo-phonics Friends
PTO and Vacations
- Did you know we have a PTO? Interested in helping out? Please see Ms. LeAndra or Ms. Alisha.
- Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Asking a teacher will get you no where. Please email Mr. Mike at email@example.com
In the Classroom!
This May we talked about famous world disasters, natural disasters, transportation, and how toys are made!
This June we will be talking about dinosaurs, pets, and bugs and bites!
Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
Scholastic is on break until August :) Thanks for all your book orders!
Healthy Summer Smoothies
The Book Nook
Countdown to Kindergarten
The Parent's Spotlight
Thank you to all the parents for donations toward Teacher Appreciation week!
Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
Bringing in donations of items anytime we ask...you guys rock!!
Thank you for signing up for items for Family Fun Day!
Would you like to donate?
- Clear plastic jars with lids ie mayonnaise
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. You may have babies, but the whole school is yours. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
What's a movie you can practically quote from start to finish?
- Ms. Crystal: Rent, Brown Sugar, 10 Things I hate about You,
Ms. Rachel: Oh my goodness, so many random movies! Lilo and Stitch, Master of Disguise, Princess Bride, and The Count of Monte Cristo, to name a few.
- Ms. Alisha: Dirty Dancing..."Nobody puts baby in a corner" and Sandlot "You're killing me Smalls"
- Mr. Mike: Forest Gump or Pulp Fiction
- Ms. Le Andra: Sweet Home Alabama...my all time favorite movie
- Ms. Katie: Without a Paddle or SuperTroopers
- Ms. Erin: I can’t pick just one. I am a movie fantastic and own over 1,000 films. But I can say I frequently find myself quoting anything written/directed by Quentin Tarantino
- Ms. Maggie: The movies that I can qoute from beginning to end are planes trains and automobiles, when the game stands tall and billy Madison
Ms. Kelsey: I wanna say Transformers but that's such an odd thing. At the end he says "I am Optimus Prime" haha