A Cimarron Community Communication
A Message From the Leadership Team
As we head into spring break, it's a great time to reflect on three quarters of a school year that featured resiliency and creativity to ensure that students are learning at a high level. Our kids have completely embodied the theme of "Cimarron Strong," adapting and meeting challenges that were not present in past years. We very much value our partnership with all of you, and are so grateful for the positive feedback we've received about the work that Cimarron teachers have put in this year.
Make sure that you check the links for clubs and student registration which are listed below. Have a wonderful break, we can't wait to welcome all of our students back for 4th quarter!
- CiMS Leadership Team
If you have not already completed registration for the 2021-22 school year please do so as soon as possible using the following links;
- Please consider having your student take the bus if it is available to them.
- Always carpool if you're able to do so.
- In the traffic line; Make sure to pull all the way forward, either to the "stop here" sign or right behind the car in front of you.
- In the traffic line: Have students get out of the car as soon as it stops past the "dropoff zone begins here" sign, do not wait to drop them off right up front as this will halt the flow of the line.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Student Guidelines at Cimarron - 4th Quarter
- Masks will continue to be required throughout the day per the state mandate.
- All students who checked out a computer will return them on Monday, March 22. The chromebook and charger should be returned to the stage in the morning, there will be a table for check-in.
- The morning routine will remain the same, students will go to their assigned team table before being released to their pod area.
- Students need to remain with their cohorts (their team).
- Students will go straight to their next class, not congregating in the halls.
- Should positive cases arise, we will continue to enact contract tracing methods for quarantines.
Relaxation Motivation Colts
Rock Club (And I don’t mean Dwayne Johnson)
Boys Volleyball Club
Due to recent updates of district guidelines, the following protocols will be followed as we transition back to full in-person learning;
- A synchronous learning option will no longer be available for all students. Those who are out sick should take care of their health and communicate with teachers regarding what they need to make up as they would during a typical school year.
- Students who are asked to quarantine will be provided a private synchronous link or have an alternate form of learning during days away from school, teachers will decide how this looks based on what the class is currently working on.
- For safety and security reasons, any student joining remotely without approval will be marked absent in Infinite Campus.