- A small fish with a horse-like head bent sharply downward.
- Have curled tails.
- swim in an upright position
- Have two common patterns, zebra stripes and spots
- Proved to be a proper fish with fins and gills, not a shellfish
- Groups are called herds
- Fast-moving sea animal with a long body and triangular tail fins
- Have a soft outer body and an inner shell
- Close relative of the octopus and cuttlefish
- Have 8 arms with suckers and 2 longer feeding tentacles
- Have a large head, 2 large eyes, and 2 hearts