Mrs. Rustin's Leaders
Newsletter February 1, 2016
Georgia Milestones Meeting
GMAS Informational Meeting
Wednesday, Feb. 10th, 6pm
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Math - Friday
Spelling - Friday
Learning targets for the week.
I can integrate information from several texts on the same topic in order to write or speak about the subject knowledgeably.
I can use text structure to help me understand stories, poems, and dramas.
I can use semicolons correctly when writing.
I can write an informative text to examine a topic and convey ideas and information clearly.
I can classify quadrilateral and triangles.
I can explain the states of matter and how a change in temperature impacts the state.
Social Studies -
I can describe and explain the conditions of the Great Depression.
I can explain the relationships of Hoover, Roosevelt, and the Great Depression.
If your child would like to celebrate a birthday here at school, please bring PEANUT FREE cupcakes or an individually wrapped PEANUT FREE snack to share at lunch. Please do not bring anything that has to be cut, as time is limited. Remember to share with our class only. Currently, we have 28 students.
- Lunch is at 11:13
- Ice cream is $1
- Please send a quick/healthy snack daily
- Students may bring a water bottle
- Please check Friday folders and take out all work/flyers!
- Transportation changes need to be done in the office or with a written note.
- To ensure the safety of our students, please sign in and have your visitor’s badge visible at all times.
- Please sign agenda nightly.