Fighting Childhood Hunger
Putting the Health in Pack of Hope
Syler, Coegan, Willow, Teegan, Savanna, Eli, Cambell , Avery, & Abigail
- Donate healthy, kid friendly snack foods to the Pack of Hope Organization
- Share our project on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
Local, State, and National Level:
- Contact leaders, such as politicians and other businesses in your area about our program.
Other ways to take action:
- Donate your money and you time to hunger organizations.
What We Learned
"I learned that it is important to help the community." -Avery
"I believe that every kids needs to come to this camp." -Abigail
"I've learned more about being a citizen. I've learned you can be a citizen any way. You can be a citizen when you are young and old." -Teegan
"I learned how to do iCivics." -Coegan
"I learned that everybody has good ideas to contribute." -Eli
"I learned what the word advocate means." -Willow
"I learned how to problem solve." -Syler
"I learned that hunger is a big problem." -Savanna
"I learned that people with disabilities can have helpers all their lives." -Cambell
- Phone Call with Robert Gager
- Guest Speaker Dr. Lakia Scott