Merryhill School News
January 11, 2019
Open House - January 17th - 7:00-8:00 p.m.
We will have a scavenger hunt for all students while they are here. Once your scavenger hunt is completed, you will be entered into a drawing for the lunch of your choice being delivered to the cafeteria! YUM! We welcome all students to this fun evening!
Daddy and Daughter Dance
Tickets will go on sale beginning Monday, January 14th and will be $20/adults, $10/students four and older, and $5/students three and younger. You can purchase your tickets in either office, and they will be on sale until February 6th. Your princess will get free flowers the night of the dance if tickets are purchased by January 23rd.
Year End Receipts
Nursery Rhyme Parade - Wednesday, February 13th
Paper Free Week
Our elementary students have had a wonderful week experiencing our learning completely through hands-on and technology based activities. We want to ensure that we have the most amazing, engaging program there can be for our students, and they love to be engaged! Although we will add some paper back, we will continue our programming with hands-on and technology based activities and continue to watch our students excel even more than they are already!
Joust! A Mighty Medieval Musical
We are currently selling ads/dedications for our playbill. All families are welcome to purchase an ad. You can purchase a dedication ad for a student(s), which range from $10-$20. In addition, we will be selling business advertisements as well, which range from $25-$35.
The deadline to submit an ad is Wednesday, January 16.
- January 15: 4th and 5th grade trip payment due
- January 15: Chick Fil A Spirit Night 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- January 16: Character Day - Caring - wear your red
- January 16: Kona Ice 3:30 (all students in elementary building can purchase)
- January 17: Open House 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- January 21: Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday - no instructional classes
- January 24: Western Day
- January 24: Kindergarten Club
- January 25: Kindergarten Information Sessions for the 19-20 school year - 7:00-8:00 a.m. and 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- January 25: Spirit Day
- January 25: Fantastic Friday