Principal's Corner #33
The Last Edition of the School Year
To All of YOU!
I appreciate you and everything you have done this year!
COUGAR STAFF SHOUT OUTS
- To the 5th grade team and Matthew Pedregon for helping make the 5th grade parade a success. Seeing the smiles on the students faces was a great way to wrap up this year!
- To the Kindergarten team for putting in the extra time to celebrate our Kindergarten students on Monday. As we watched the video, it was so cool to see kids and their families laughing, dancing and some even crying. Thanks for making that possible.
- To Mandy Jehn, Sarah Hammershaimb, Jodie Langstaff, Caroline Garey, and Andrea Aibner for all they have done for our Cottonwood Creek students and families. We wish you all the best in your next adventure. You will be missed.
- To Ann Litschewski for the years she has put her heart and soul into teaching. The students who have crossed your path are better because of it. Congratulations on your retirement and we will miss you.
- To Alison Berner for being a consistent sounding board for me. Your passion for kids and supporting teachers is to be commended. I'm still wrapping my mind around what it will be like without you, but I know you are going to go do amazing things. We will miss you.
From Katie Johnson
2020-21 Class Lists
Why? Why Not?
Edventures: Professional Learning Opportunities
As you wrap up the year and begin the summer months, the Performance Improvement team is excited to invite you to check out our summer professional learning EdVentures! Following the NetFlix theme that many of us have become accustomed to over the past few months, EdVentures is designed to bring you engaging learning experiences in a format that is convenient to your individual learning needs. You can stream your professional learning from a device at anytime and anywhere! Just go to http://www.ccsdsummeredventures.com/to check out the professional learning opportunities!
CCSD Summer Meal Service
When: May 27th – July 31st, 2020 (Sites will be closed July 3rd, 2020).
All sites will serve from 11 am to 1 pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Where: Highline, Overland HS, Red Hawk Ridge, Canyon Creek, Sunrise, and Meadow Point
What: Each day of distribution will include 2 breakfast and 2 lunches for each student 18 or younger for a total of 6 of each meal provided each week.
Throughout the summer we will be providing a bag of fresh fruit to all students with meals on Friday to help supplement their food supply for the weekend.
How: We will continue to provide grab and go meals in a standardized drive through fashion to limit personal contact.