Lincoln Crossing Colt Connection
Sunday, December 10, 2017
LCES United: Together We Are More!
Mrs. Hladun's Tidings
If you see Mr. Markus or Mr. Arty on campus, please be sure to thank them for their part in making the shows wonderful - their work behind the scenes was vital!
The holidays are right around the corner. A few important things to add to your family's calendars:
- Monday, 12/18-Thursday, 12/21: Early Release Days (grades 1-5 dismissed at 1:40 pm, AM/PM K is on a typical Monday schedule)
- Friday, 12/22-Sunday, 1/7: Winter Break (school is not in session & school office is closed)
- Monday, 1/8: School back in session with a typical Early Release Monday schedule
Our PTC put on a wonderful book fair last week, as well. We appreciate the efforts of Mrs. Jenkins and Mrs. Novelo, the parent volunteers and our PTC Board to make it happen! Our library continues to expand it's holdings thanks in part to the contributions from the book fair back to our library.
Pick Up after School
1. you can drive through the loop at the front of the school and pick up your child along the curb;
2. you can drive into and park in the lot by the baseball diamonds and your kiddo can meet you at your parked car;
3. you can park in any marked spot or along the street and walk to meet your child on the main patio.
Please do NOT park in front of residential driveways when picking up/dropping off your child.
Lost & Found
DVD of Winter Performances
- Monday, 12/11: Early Release Day
- Tuesday, 12/12 and Wednesday, 12/13: PTC Paint Night (sign up for one night)
- Thursday, 12/14, 2:50 pm: Choir Practice - CANCELLED
- Week of 12/18-21: Early Release Days (1:40 pm dismissal; K on Early Release Monday schedule)
- Thursday, 12/21: End of Semester 1 (report cards sent home in January)
- Friday, 12/22-Sunday, 1/7: No School - Winter Break
- Monday, 1/8: Welcome Back to School! Early Release Monday
AM Kinder: 8 - 11:20 am PM Kinder: 10:20 am -1:40 pm Grades 1-5: 8:15 am - 1:40 pm (supervision provided for students from 1:40-2 pm)
Click for more information about school meal pricing and breakfast and lunch menus. You can also access My School Bucks to add to your child's lunch balance and submit an online application for free/reduced meals.