Virtual Tour of Auschwitz
1. Click here to start your virtual tour of the Auschwitz Concentration Camp!
2. Spend 10-15 minutes exploring the concentration camp! Make sure to visit every section.
3. Write a one page paper describing how you would feel if you were a prisoner in that concentration camp.
*Include detailed examples form either the book or the virtual tour!
Create a semantic map displaying a central theme or idea in the book. Do this on a word document. Be creative!
Some ideas include: Innocence, Friendship and human nature
But feel free to come up with your own!
Vocabulary QR Code Reader
1. The class will be divided into four groups
2. Each group will have a different set of vocabulary words.
3. click here for the QR code generator
4. Click on text.
5. Write the definition of a vocabulary word, use the vocabulary word in a sentence, and state how this word was used in the book.
6. Generate a QR code
7. Copy and paste the QR code onto a word document and print it off.
8.Tape it somewhere in the room
9. When all the groups are finished we will do a gallery walk with the Ipads to learn the vocabulary words.