Taylor Elliott and Aisha Marie
Artist- Martina Mcbride
-Martina McBride was signed to RCA nashvile
-McBride has recorded a total of twelve studio albums, two greatest "live" album, as well as two additional compilation albums,he has sold over 14 million albums.
-McBride was born Martina Mariea Schiff in sharon kansas to Daryl and Jeanne Schiff. She has two brothers, Martin and Steve, who currently play in her concert band, and a sister, Gina
- her father exspoed her to country music at a young age,it helped her acquire a love for singing.
-round the age of eight or nine, Martina began singing with a band her father fronted, "The Schiffters." As Schiff grew older her role in the band progressively increased, from simply singing, to also playing keyboard with them. She enjoyed performing in her early years.
-concreate angle was one of her top hit songs on the country music chart
lyric number 1
'she walks to school with the lunch she packed nobody knows
what she's holding back
Wearing the same dress she wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with the linen and lace, oh'
- the time period, is till this day because kids who get abused will want to hid thier scars and bruises because they know if they tell that they will get in more troble and hope and get beat again so they are scared to tell someone that she is geting abuesed by her mother.
- the little girl is this video is showing that she doesnt have it good at home and is scared to tell someone that she is geting abused because id she does tell someone she might think she wil get in trouble and just get beat ten time harder for saying somehting.
lyric number 2
'Somebody cries in the middle of the night
The neighbors hear but they turn out the light
A fragile soul caught in the hands of fate
When morning comes it will be too late'
- the time period is till today . this is showing hom much people do not care about child abuse because the little girl got beat so bad and shook so hard by the mother she died the neighbors could have done sbeing abused just because people dont ant to get invloved when in this video the little girl got omthing bout that and stopped child abuse.
'A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel girl with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot'
- the time period is till today in concrete angel by Martina Mcbride she was prostening how child abuse is wrong and that little girl died and now is in a better place now because noone can abuse her now
- in the video the little girl is talking to a boy who is in the same pasition she was in and is dead and when she dies at the end of the video there is a group of kids in the back that have died from child abuse and she runs to be free with them and not need to worry about being abused anymore.
the overall issue in this song is child abuse from this era, we believe that this song makes it imporant to people that child abuse isent the ansewer when these poor kids cant defend themself.
we believe that the song made a impact on people beacuse now people can relize what can happen when you abuse a child and how its not right to put a hand on ANYONE.