Happy New Year!
1) Dues- Everyone in chorus is expected to pay $35.00 in dues. This fee includes their spring concert t-shirt as well as music and paperwork for the year. If your student has not paid them the deadline is March 4th. (please note your student must have a spring concert t-shirt in order to perform.
2) Fines- If your student took a uniform from me but did not fund-raise for it, or pay for it outright, then there will be a fine that will have to be paid prior to graduating. Please let m know if you have any questions.
Mouseketeer Meetings Every Wednesday from 2:30-4:00
- Join us this May as we take on Disney songs for our spring show "Believe!"
- Dress rehearsals and performances are mandatory. Dress rehearsals will be May 2nd, 3rd, and 4th from 2:30-5:30.
- This is going to be a huge production and we are adding a 3rd performance day. The dates for the show are May 5th, 6th, and 7th at 7:00pm. Tickets are $5.00.
- I will be in need of 10 chaperons per night to help with tickets, transitions/props, and crowd control. If you volunteer I will give you a complimentary ticket to one of the other showings. Please e-mail me if you are interested!
Gwinnett Gladiators Game Fundraiser
Thursday, March 10th, 6pm
6400 Sugarloaf Parkway
We will be joining Grace Snell and Snellville middle for the singing of O Canada on March 10th. Be on the lookout for ticket information. All are welcome to come but must provide their own transportation. We are very much looking forward to this cluster event and the joining of over 300 voices. :)