1st Grade Parent Connection
Friday, February 8, 2019
Upcoming School Events
- Monday-Faith Sharing after school.
- Tuesday-7th and 8th Grades travel to Mater Dei. School Council Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday-3 Day Preschool Valentine Party. Parish Council at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday-Mass at 8:30 a.m., 2 Day Preschool Valentine Party.
- Friday-Mass at 8:30 a.m. 7th and 8th Grade Dance at St. James.
Next Week's 1st Grade Schedule
Monday-Library (Please return books.), Music w/Mrs. Bush.
Tuesday-P.E. w/Mrs. Hart.
Wednesday-Art w/Mrs. Bush, Math Test (Mixed Addition and Subtraction Facts to 20).
Thursday-P.E. w/Mrs. Hart, Valentine Exchange.
Friday-Reading, Spelling, and Grammar Tests, Hipp Dentistry Presentation, Music w/Mrs. Bush.
*Lab Coats...We are now studying Science this semester! Please send in an old white dress shirt for your 1st grader (which can also be purchased at a thrift store, if needed). These will be transformed into our lab coats so that we can observe, make hypotheses, predict, experiment, do research, and record data just like real scientist!
*Valentine's Day...We will be doing a Valentine Exchange on Feb. 14th! Please see the project directions sent home today in Important Papers.