EXPLORE FOR the RECORD
June 15, 2018
Secretaries are Appreciated
You are very important to us and all that you do makes a huge difference in the lives of others in EXPLORE! Thank you!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for providing correctly spelled student names and accurate student ID numbers AND the LAST date the student attended when submitting tickets to drop students from EXPLORE. It is so helpful.
The data from the tickets is analyzed weekly to assist the department to improve training, directions, and supportive SIS fixes to support you.
Student Attendance Percentage-EXPLORE reports
Hot off the presses!
You asked. The AAA /EXPORE team delivers.
Ron Ronk has created a Student Attendance Percentage report which provides a list of students with their attendance percentage for a preselected date range that is geared toward matching the summer school sessions.
The purpose is to provide the list of students who qualify for an incentive that is being provided to students whose attendance is above specific thresholds. There are incentives for above 80%, 90-95% and 100%, so rather than run multiple reports, a single report is provided with all students over 80%. It is sorted in descending attendance percentage order first, then alphabetically. Please see the attached example report… The report was requested to be provided after the Day Totals calculations have completed on Thursday of week, so that the lists could be evaluated and preparations for delivery of the incentives on Friday. It is scheduled to go out at 3:55 pm, so it should be received by 4:00 pm each Thursday. The attendance for the report is cumulative for the June session, meaning the report’s Begin Date will be June 5th, and the End Date will be day the report is run (June 14, June 21 and June 28). It will then reset for the July session.
See example below
Let us know how we can assist you in other ways. Submit an EXPLORE ticket. Our goal is speedy service and quick responses!
Want MORE REPORTS Options?
Like the report above? Want to know who has zero attendance or below a certain number?
Here is how you do it. Follow these bread crumbs.
- 2018-2019 EXPLORE eSchool home page>Menu> My eSchool Plus> Reporting(heading)Cognos>eSchoolPlusReports>Summer School folder>Attendance>Student Attendance Percentage>
You will have to make some choices at this point based on the desired report.
- Select building
- select dates (double check the year, it sometimes defaults to a past year)
- select percentages If you want zero attendance put 0 in first box and 0 in second box.
- Determine how you want the report in the box called output option. I selected "by grade and by student." That gave me the courses and student name and student number. It would be a nice way to acknowledge your staff efforts for attendance efforts. You can't break this. Give it a whirl.
- Look at the very bottom of the page. You should see a small button called FINISH. Click that and wait
Voila, you did it.