Chisholm Trail News
January 25th-29th, 2020
- January 25th-29th Career Week
- January 29th Campus Career Dress Up Parade
- February 9th-PTO virtual meetings 4/6 pm
- Monday, Feb. 15th-SCHOOL HOLIDAY-NO SCHOOL
- March 5th-End of third grading period-EARLY RELEASE @ 1:00
- March 8th-12th SPRING BREAK-NO SCHOOL
- March 15th-NO SCHOOL (teacher professional development day)
- March 22nd-Deadline to order yearbook online
- April 2nd-Bad Weather Make Up Day
- April 5th-Bad Weather Make Up Day
- April 13th-PTO virtual meetings 4/6 pm
- April 23rd-Bad Weather Make Up Day
- May 11th-PTO virtual meetings 4/6 pm
- May 24th-Senior Walk
- May 27th- Last Day of School-EARLY RELEASE @ 1:00
A Note from Mrs. Cockrell
Dear Chisholm Trail families,
It is yearbook time and we have included the link in this newsletter. Be sure to check it out!
This week is Career Week! Your child will be learning about many different careers and will have the opportunity to dress up and participate in a campus parade on Friday, January 29th.
As we continue to work hard on campus to keep our children and staff safe, we are asking you to be diligent in reporting to us when your student is either having symptoms, has been exposed, or has received a positive COVID-19 test result. Should you have questions, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or our nurse, Courtney Lynch at email@example.com.
January is School Board Appreciation Month. Whenever you see a board member, please make sure to thank them for the tireless efforts they put into making our district a great place for learning. They continuously do amazing work for our community and we are grateful for their service.
Thank you for sharing your children with us!
Good things are happening at Chisholm Trail and we would love to hear about them. Your words of encouragement are invaluable to our teachers!
Use this link to order your yearbook before March 22nd! Our school code is: 14290021
Employee of the Month
Karly is an amazing teacher and coworker. It is clear to see that her students enjoy coming into class. She teaches with passion and has love for all her students. She is always willing to lend a hand or help with whatever is asked. ~Katy Richardson
Karly really loves her students! She works hard to build positive relationships and meet the academic needs of all students. With her positive attitude and innovative ideas, she's an asset to our campus! ~Mindy Schumacher
Federal & School Report Card Information 2019-2020
We appreciate that you have your car tags hanging on your mirror at dismissal. In the case of a forgotten tag, we will do an ID check as efficiently as possible, but we may ask you to pull up ahead of the line and wait for a moment.