Care for the Reproductive System
- Screening mammography can help reduce the number of deaths from breast cancer among women ages 40 to 74.
- Girls ages 40 to 74
- Should get tested every 3 years
- Girls that get pap smears usually get tested to see is they're having any problems with there civix.
- Girls in there 20's
- Should get testes every three years
- Getting Testicular exams is an easy way for guys to check their own testicles to make sure there aren't any unusual lumps or bumps.
- Men ages 15 and 35
- Get tested once a month
- Prostate cancer screening can help identify cancer early on, when treatment is most effective.
- Men between ages 40 and 75
- Should get tested every year