Digital Citizenship Project
Dominic M.,Period 4
7 Rules For Using Digital Citizenship
- Pause before you post: When you are online you should not say mean things to other people. So remember to always say nice things on the computer.
- Be private online:Never let anyone have your personal information because you never know what they are going to do with it. It can cause your computer to have viruses and mess up you hard drive.
- Social Network: It is good because you can communicate with friends and you can find out when certain activities are.
- Online safety: When you are online you should make sure not to give any website your personal information.
- Cyber Bulling: Never post a picture that would embarrasses then online. If you ever do you can get in big trouble.
- Plagiarism: Never copy and past anything from the internet and show it as your work. If you ever do this there will be big consequences for it.
- Copyright: If someone wrote a story and posted it on the internet, they are the only ones who have the right to copy it.
What Is Digital Citizenship And Why Is It Necessary For Everyone To Understand.
Digital Citizenship is a list of rules to follow while on the internet. Online Privacy is a big rule to follow. Never give your friends or strangers your personal information. The only people you can give your information to is your parents. It Is important For everyone to understand because you can get viruses or get hacked on you computer. Everyone also needs to know that you should not say mean things to other people on the internet because that person can show a adult and you would get in trouble. This is why it is important to follow most of these rules while on the internet.