SU's EcoChallenge Newsletter
Week #2 - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - April 7-13
Welcome to Week #2!
This week's theme is Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! As always, click the link below to find out what you can do to earn points. Remember, your scorecard for last week (Energy and Water) is due TODAY at NOON!
This week's events
Visit the events page to learn more about this week’s events. Attend one and earn 10 points.
- Symbol, Emotion and Worldview: How Cultural Lenses Impact Perception and Analysis - Monday, April 7, 7:00-9:00PM, Student Center 130
- Tour the World's Greenest Commercial Office Building - Tuesday, April 8, 12:30-1:15 PM; or Tuesday, April 15, 12:30-1:15 PM, The Bullitt Center, 1501 E. Madison
- Mission Day: The Call to Environmental Justice and Sustainability at a Jesuit University
Thursday, April 10, 8:00AM-12:15PM, Connolly Center North Court; Faculty/Staff Only
- Water Blues Green Solutions: An interactive, 60-minute documentary - Thursday, April 10, 7:00-8:30PM, Wyckoff Auditorium
- Bike to SU Farm with OAR - Saturday, April 12, 12:00-6:00PM
Prizes so far include Lab 5 Fitness and Live Love Flow Yoga drop-in class passes, Bon Appetit gift cards, movie passes from Central Cinema, Rat City Rollergirls game tickets and t-shirt, and SU apparel! More to come!
SU's EcoChallenge is Sponsored by
President's Committee for Sustainability, Office of Sustainability, Center for Environmental Justice and Sustainability, Housing and Residence Life, SU's Eco-Alliance, Commuter and Transfer Student Life