Comparison in Civil Rights Leaders
Leaders Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, and Ralph Abernathy
This is a rubric for what he did well in from one to ten, ten being the best.
- Charisma- 10, he was very charismatic, and a very good speaker in general.
- Public View- 4, he did not have a very good reputation as people viewed him as a radical.
- Impact- 8, he did have a big impact on the civil rights movement, he was a big symbol for black people.
- Charisma- 3, she was not as much a leader, she was more of a figurehead for the movement.
- Public View- 9, she was well received by the public because she was a small and well educated woman who had stood up for herself.
- Impact- 10, she is one of the most remembered civil rights workers in history right beside Martin Luther King Jr.
- Charisma- 8, he was a minister and then a very good public speaker, this is definitely an example of a charismatic and well liked man in the community.
- Public View- 8, he was a nonviolent protester and a leader in nonviolent protest and stood by Kings side in the movement.
- Impact- 9, he was one of the main reasons for food stamps, of course he made an impact.
- In my opinion he was the best of these three leaders for being a believer in nonviolent protest.