Coaching 4 Ps
Review, Preview, Praise and Problems: May 16-20
- Co-taught Revolutionary War lesson with third grade teacher.
- Assisted third grade teachers in completing end-of-year Fountas & Pinnell BAS.
- Gathered third grade Fountas & Pinnell results for district office.
- Worked on Summer Institute curriculum.
- Attended Summer Institute meeting on Wednesday.
- Helped with field day.
- Worked on summer reading packets.
- Worked on literacy room re-organization and packing.
- Subbed in third grade classroom Monday.
- Attended coaches' meeting Thursday.
- Met with OIS media specialist to review summer reading materials.
- Met with kindergarten, second, and third during grade levels to discuss FCAs and hf word list. Emailed 4th and 5th to check with them and thank them for their input. First grade emailed their input last Friday.
- Distribute summer reading materials and directions for teachers.
- Pack literacy room.
- Organize black and orange 100 Book Challenge tubs.
- Continue work on Summer Institute curriculum.
- Complete HPLC survey. Give one to Mrs. Harris to complete.
- Complete Self-Assessment survey for state.
- Help with our spring cookout on Friday.
Potential Speed Bumps (not really problems)
I do not see any new potential bumps for this week.