Runnin' WJ Ranch Horseshoe Review
Thank You for A Very Merry Christmas!
John, Mark, Kristin, Kellie and Randy love their new fleece jackets!
A fun group from Pleasant Grove pose for a quick picture with their new fleece jackets
Claire Loves her new shoes, jacket and cute fleece moose from LifeWay!
Mercy has fun at her Ranch Christmas Party!
We are always thankful for Matt Graves and Laces of Grace for providing new shoes for our students at Christmas.
Who doesn't love a game of Santa Bingo? (Especially when we use M & M's for markers)!
Christmas at the Ranch is Fun!
Runnin' WJ Ranch New Year's Resolutions
1. Convince Sam that he is anything else but “outstanding.”
2. Celebrate EVERY staff member and volunteer's birthday EVERYDAY! (Hey, why should Sam have all the fun?)
3. Convince Ms. Narda that “everything will be okay,” even
when all her volunteers call in sick.
4. Practice self-control when there is ALWAYS food in sight.
5. Learn to dance as well as our students when they play "Just Dance" on the Wii.
6. Get a pair of boots to match every Runnin’ WJ Ranch
shirt, so we can be cool as Narda!
7. Start saying "GLORY!" and "PRAISE THE LORD!" when leaving or entering a room, like Mr. Ron.
8. Find Horse Champions for EVERY ONE of our therapy horses by 2016!
9. Learn to duck for cover when your therapy horse for the hour plans to sneeze on you.
10. Sing Happy Birthday EVERYDAY! (Since we are celebrating our birthdays EVERYDAY!)
We celebrate Sam's birthday everyday and will celebrate our birthdays everyday, because the Bible tells us that if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation...the old is gone and the new has come! The Bible also says that His mercies are new every morning! Now that's reason to celebrate!
Happy New Year from your Runnin' WJ Ranch Family!
What will be your resolution for 2015?
Maybe you've been considering becoming a more cheerful giver. You can give the gift of a full year of therapeutic riding to one of our students or even offer special TLC to one of our 23 therapy horses! Call today to learn how your financial gifts this new year can change the lives of our special students!
Whatever your resolutions this New Year's, will you keep the Ranch in mind?
Kyle and Sarah are horse champions for Slick, City Church sponsors Justice and we will soon choose a horse for Rich and Allison Payne and their three kids!
Thank you again to these two families and City Church for loving the Ranch!