Meadow Brook Staff Newsletter
Week of August 27
We Believe We Can Cause Learning - What did you think about the article? Tell us!!
Once we have the Fall STAR data, we will compare it to last year's OSTP results and make adjustments to our CARE classes. Also, I know that we have data from pretests and CFA's that we will use to plan flex days. As we look at this data, pay close attention to how your students are performing on the power standards.
This is a direct link to the shared PLC folder. Once you open it you may want to star it so it won't get lost in the "Shared with Me" folder.
- Monday: (B day) AM Fire Drill/Intruder Drill----5th Math STAR testing during blocks
- Tuesday: (A day) 6th Math STAR testing during blocks
- Wednesday: (B day) 5th ELA STAR testing during blocks----PICTURE DAY during the am----Guiding Coalition Meeting at 3:20 in the office conference room
- Thursday: (A day) 6th ELA STAR testing during blocks
- Friday: (B day) Make-Up STAR testing
- Please turn in the signed Student Handbook Signature Form to Janeen in the office. This is the form that says all the students have seen and have access to the district handbook.
Things to look forward to:
- Character Trait names due to Sloan Douglas by Wednesday, August 29. Sloan as sent an email giving you more information.
- STAR Testing: Schedule ---- Administration Information ----- Chromebook Assignments
- Don't forget about your GCN Training. https://sites.google.com/mustangps.org/professional-development
- Labor Day - September 3, 2018 (No School)
Thank you for all your hard work!
Quote of the Week
– William G. Spady