the inventor was James Watt
- The first transcontinental railroad was stretched from the east coast of the United States to the west coast.
- The railroad was built between 1863 and 1869.
- The first talk of transcontinental railroad started around 1830.
- One of the first promoters of the railroad was a merchant named Asa Whitney.
- in the 1860s Theo Dore Judah began to lobby for a railroad.
It was invented in the year 1850s
One route was called the Central route. It would begin Omaha, Nebraska and end in Sacramento, California.
was invented to help pump water in 1698
- is like a rectangle and pull others rectangle and can move to others states.
- we cannot transport food and materials to building a house
ULTIMATE Train Video for children | Steam trains, diesel trains, electric trains for kids