Historian has proven these facts
The beginning of Mesopotamia
In Mesopotamia they had requirements and these are some
2.new political and military buildings
3.public buildings based on economic power
4.the creation of complex technology
5. Development of writing
6. Distinct religious buildings
7. New types of artistic and cultural activities
Here a 5 laws that will translated into the Yale law school form
195. If a son strike his father his hands shall be hewn off.
196. If a man put out the eye of another man his eye shall be put out.
197. If he break another man's bone his bone shall be broken.
198. If he put out the eye of a freed man or break the bone of a freed man he shall pay one gold mina.
199. If he put out the eye of a man's slave or break the bone of a man's slave he shall pay one-half of its value.