Jardin des Tuileries
By: Erin Connor
Location and Activities
- Located right in the center of the city, It connects the Louvre Palace to the Arc de Triomphe
- Activities to do while in Tuileries are horseback riding and during the summer there is an annual fair held in the garden
- Beautiful sights both day and night because of the strung up lights on assorted trees in the garden
- 349 years old
- 280,000 square meters in size
- There are over 60,000 blooming flowers during Spring
- Located inside the garden there is a restaurant, Saut du Loup
- There is a man dressed in red that haunts these gardens.
Center of The Garden
General walking area located mid garden
large area of grass, bushes and flowers
Birds eye view of les tuileries
Center garden, includes a large fountain and grassy area.