Welcome Home Braves!
Counseling Court News
Furneaux’s guidance curriculum focuses on:
Our responsive services addresses:
The Individual planning component will help to guide all students in:
Monitoring and managing progress
Career and personal-social development
- Motivation to Achieve
- Decision-Making, Goal-Setting, Planning and Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Communication Skills
- Cross-Cultural Effectiveness
- Responsible Behavior
- Academic achievement
- Abuse and neglect
- Social skills
- Organizational skills
- Conflict management
- Our system support component describes services and management activities such Consultation with teachers and administrators
- Support parent education
- Support community relations
- Implement state and local standardized testing
- Program development and management
- Improve policies / guidelines
- Provide parental resources
Christina C. Courts, M.Ed.
Hi, my role as your school counselor is to advocate and provide support to the entire Furneaux family, while maximizing student potential and academic achievement. I collaborate closely with administrators, staff, families and the community, to ensure all students are provided the opportunity to reach their fullest potential, both academically and personally.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with questions or concerns.