Room 8 News
Mrs. Fitzgerald, 3rd Grade
February 12, 2016
Happy Valentine's Day! We had a super fun Valentine's Day party, filled with lots of games, special punch, and cards! Thank you again for all the donations which made our party a success!
This week in math we learned how to write common and decimal fractions, as well as how to measure to a tenth of a centimeter. We learned how to identify and draw transformations (translations, rotations, and reflections). We also learned how to find the mean of a set of data.
I hope you all have a wonderful 3-day weekend and a fantastic Valentine's Day!
Next Week's Spelling
Coming Up On Math Assessment 17...
· Solving a division story problem
· Solving a multiplication story problem
· Showing fractions by shading
· Writing an improper fraction as a whole number
· Naming polygons
· Drawing a line of symmetry
· Estimating a multiplication problem
· Finding elapsed time
· Solving division problems with remainders