Ms. Patinka's Classroom Newsletter
It feels crazy to say but we have made it to fourth quarter! I know these next few months will fly by. I encourage you to be working with your child at home to prepare for end of year testing. I have listed below some great review resources you can use to review math and reading skills from this year:
- http://www.readworks.org/ You can make a free account and choose from thousands of reading passages! Please use passages on a fourth grade level!
- https://newsela.com/ Students already have a log in (they should click Log In With Google to access account).
- https://www.raz-kids.com/ Students already have a user name and a password for Raz Kids which they should have saved on their computers!
- https://www.ixl.com/ Students already have log in information. Please ensure students are working on fourth grade skills!
- http://mrnussbaum.com/ This website has great educational games that will engage students! Students do not need a log in to play the games and all access is free!
Outer Banks Update
There will be an Outer Banks meeting Thursday, April 28th at 6pm in the school gym. Information will be shared about the trip itinerary, rooming and chaperone lists will be distributed, and trip specifics will be gone over. Please make every effort to attend! As a reminder the trip is May 2-5!