Maple Dale Aviator News!
Friday, February 24, 2017
SEE1 Rock Concert
Friday, Feb. 24th, 7pm
7400 Cornell Road
You are invited to a Rock Concert by:
Sycamore Electric Ensemble
Renowned Electric Violinist Joe Deninzon
Friday, February 24, 2017
7:00 pm (Doors Open at 6:15 pm)
Sycamore High School Auditorium
7400 Cornell Rd
Tickets (reserved seating) - $10
First come, first served
All purchases are non-refundable.
All tickets will be held at Will Call.
Ways to buy tickets:
1. Online www.sbob.org
2. Mail the ticket form (Attention to: SEE 1 Concert) or drop off at HS front office
3. Pre-Sales on Thu, Feb 23 & Fri, Feb 24 (in the Commons 11 am - 12:30 pm)
4. At the Door (Cash or Credit Card only)
For more information call: SHS (513) 686-1770 ext. 3011 or Laura Lopez (513) 238-6345
ATTENTION: 4TH GRADE PARENTS - LAST CHANCE TO RESPOND!
We are now preparing for this special evening where we will honor these outgoing students, and help them leave their legacy with a special gift from the class.
ACTIONS NEEDED BY FEBRUARY 28TH:
(1) The class of 2025 gift to Maple Dale will be a Welcoming, Spirited Entryway! Picture the Aves green & gold color scheme with welcoming words and atmosphere. Will you please consider making a contribution? Any amount is appreciated. Please visit http://mdpto.3dcartstores.com for more details and to make your contribution.
(2) Each child will receive a Sycamore shirt at the celebration provided by the PTO. This is separate from the class gift. No contribution required! Please visit http://www.signupgenius.com/go/409084eabaf2b0-maple to provide your child’s shirt size.
THANK YOU! If any questions, please contact your 4th Grade Celebration co-chairs, Gina Daly and Katie Zink
District Art Show
Sycamore students, grades K - 12 artwork
Location: Sycamore High School Gymnasium
7400 Cornell Rd, Montgomery OH, 45242
When: Saturday, March 4th
8:00 am to 3:30 pm
Featured works include: Painting, drawing, sculpting, Ceramics, Graphic Design, Photography, Mixed Media, Fashion, Architecture
We hope to see you there!
Help Our School Win
Just a reminder that yearbook orders need to placed. Also we would love some more pictures for yearbook. Looking for older grades. You can email pictures to me. Japrior1967@yahoo.com
The final deadline to order is March 3rd. Don’t miss out on the memories and the fun and go online to order your yearbook today!
We are asking for volunteers to fill the following Committee Leader roles:
- Central point of contact for carnival donations
- Organize and solicit community all carnival donations (i.e. bid & buy, food and other operational needs)
- Organize and oversee the monetary sponsorship program
- Ensure Great Gatherings program is coordinated
- Develop and execute recognition program for sponsors
- Central point of contact for carnival communications to ensure consistent messaging
- Develop and executive carnival communication plan
- Collaborate with committee chairs to determine communication needs
- Draft and review communications
- Establish communication timeline
- Ensure adequate signage
- Collaborate with Donations coordinate to communicate to donors and provide recognition
Please contact Shane Davis at (513) 706-8008 or Davis.email@example.com if you are interested in either role or would like more information.