Updates from Mrs. Froning
May 17, 2020
Welcome to the Class of 2033
If you (or someone you know) has an incoming Kindergartner and was unable to join us this past Tuesday, please email Kristin Froning (firstname.lastname@example.org). We recorded the Meet & Greet and Mrs. Froning along with our kindergarten team and office staff would be happy to answer questions!
I have added our newest families to the Update listsever!
Student Pantry continues serving Walled Lake families
The address for donation dropoff is 3206 Gateway Ledge Drive, Commerce Township, MI 48390.
- Bread can be dropped off at any time prior to 11:30 AM on Tuesday (delivery day).
- Eggs and milk should be dropped off between 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM on Tuesday (delivery day).
Celebrating our 5th Graders
Helpful Information for Families
Food and Family Support Services Continue
WLCSD Food Distribution: every Monday until further notice
Distribution Date(s) & Time: Monday's 1:45 to 3 p.m. or when all the food is distributed.
- Walled Lake Western High School, 600 Beck Road, Walled Lake
- Pick-up at Western is outside the gym entrance in the parking lot and bus loop area near the athletic fields.
- Walled Lake Central High School, 1600 Oakley Park Road, Walled Lake
- Pick-up at Central is at the main entrance. Please follow those directing traffic.
Children will receive 7 days of breakfast and 7 days of lunch for all children 18 and under, and adults with disabilities 26 and under.
The meals distributed are provided by the Unanticipated School Closure Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), are available to all children at no cost.
Shout outs for Walled Lake Schools!
Please be sure to join the Fine Arts Classrooms
Ms. Vining- Music
Ms. Shafer- Media
Mrs. Grinnell- PE
Mr. Ozuch PE (Kindergarten, 2nd grade & ASD)
Mrs. Kristin Froning, Principal
Mrs. Karen Clark, Principal's Secretary
Mrs. Kim Waling, Building Secretary