Blair Oaks High School - August 31 , 2018
Sept. 6 - Picture Day
- Order forms were sent home with students.
Additional order forms are available in the high school office.
- Students should bring their order form with payment on picture day and give it to the photographer at the time photo is taken.
- Parents may order pictures online at http://wagner.candid.com/ using "FALCONS" as the school password. Students should bring a copy of the online order receipt on picture day and present it to the photographer at the time photo is taken.
Sept. 7 - Central Bank's Tailgate
Central Bank's Tailgate Nights
Friday, September 7th, Starting at 5:00pm
Tailgate at the Blair Oaks vs Boonville football game on Friday, September 7th. Come early and come hungry! Paid attendees will receive a free T-shirt and free quarter-pound hot dogs, Hy-Vee chips and Coke and/or Pepsi products. Fans will need to arrive early while supplies last.
This is the eleventh consecutive year Central Bank has supported area schools with a tailgate party; they have given away over 58,000 t-shirts and too many hot dogs to count.
Booster Club News
The mission of the Blair Oaks Athletic Booster Club is to support all Blair Oaks athletic programs. We invite you to be involved!
- Be a Falcon Follower (click here)!
Become a “Falcon Follower” for the cost of $20 to $100 per year. Falcon Followers are listed on the sports banners that hang at the complex and in the gym.
- Be a Booster Club Advertiser (click here)!
Advertisers pay $100 to have an advertisement displayed on a large banner that will hang at the complex and in the gym displaying sponsor logos.
- Be a Concession Stand Volunteer (click here)!
Each team is assigned concession stand duty for a home game. Click on links at the top of the SignUpGenius form to view your team's assignment. Show your support for Blair Oaks athletes and our athletic community by volunteering. We welcome all help!
Deadline: Monday, September 10th, for Falcon Followers and Advertisers
Click here to visit Blair Oaks Athletic Booster Club & Falcon Wear Facebook page. The Booster Club would love for you to "like" their page and follow events shared there. Be the first to know!
Early dismissal - September 13
Early Release is now at 12:30 p.m. instead of 1:00 p.m.
First Early Out - September 13th
Click here for the bell schedule
- September 6 - School picture day
- September 7 - Central Bank Football Tailgate Night
- September 19 - College Application Night
- September 26 - Powder Puff game, 7:00 p.m.
- September 28 - Homecoming Game, Pep Assembly, Parade
- September 29 - Homecoming Dance (for high school)
- October 3 - Financial Aid Night
Mark your calendar to support Blair Oaks High School, the American Red Cross, and your local community on these dates:
- October 18 - Blair Oaks HS Gymnasium
- January 9 - Blair Oaks HS Library
- March 24 - St. Stanislaus School