By: Nate Cape
- drip systems: good for large plants and use drip pipes to get water to the plants
- water culture: the plants are held in a basket that you make, you need to put it in a tub of water and leave it there 24/7 and they get air from air bubbles.
- N.F.T: good for small quick growing plants and use tubes to get water
- plants grow faster
- get more oxygen
- able to control the plant's nurients
- takes a lot of time
- there can be a lot of frustration
- it can be very expensive because you have to buy the lights and stuff to built the system you use.