December 13th, 2015
Dear FMS Family,
It's time to bring it on home this week! Let's knock their socks off with engaging reteaching and enrichment activities so that we can send them home looking forward to coming back in January. Have a GREAT week! Time to #CelebrateMonday
- All chapter tests/quizes etc. should have been done by last Friday so that make-ups or any redos are done before break. Also, this means no grading for you over break! WOOHOO!
- Bring pretest data for the unit you will start after break to our staff meeting on December 16th. EVERYONE should be at this staff meeting. Coaches..please get coverage from 3:30-4:30. Thanks!
- Close reads for all non-ELA classrooms should be done and graded before the end of the sememster. Just a reminder.
- Don't forget to keep those grades up-to-date. Thanks so much!
- Staff party this Friday. See the invite on email for more details.
- PD Day this Friday at FHS....we will start at 8:00 SHARP in the FHS Commons. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE! Lunch will be provided. Thanks!
FOCUS Continued for this Week
Hour of Code--Great resources for Enrichment
This Week at FMS
Monday: PLC Lead Team 3:35-Shrout, Winter Sports Pics, Fine Arts Night
Tuesday: Girls/Boys Basketball
Wednesday: Staff Meeting, then math dept mtg w/Beth
Thursday: Girls/Boys Basketball
Friday: PD Day at FHS starts at 8:00 sharp, Staff Social
FMS Spirit Week December 14-17
Monday December 14:
Wear your crazy holiday sweater or outfits
Tuesday December 15:
Family photo day!
Wear your favorite flannel
Wednesday December 16:
Wear your striped socks, pointed ears, and jingle bell shoes!
Thursday December 17:
Just roll out of bed and come in your comfy, yet school appropriate, PJ’s!
NO School December 18th!!