Theodore "Mr. Clean" Roosevelt
"Cleaning the streets by day, preventing diseases by night!"
Here are some of the things he does to cause havoc for the people:
- He tried to spread as much Yellow Fever as possible when building the Panama Canal
- He slips badly packaged meat into homes so families get sick from it
- He wastes as much natural resources so people will suffer later in life
- He ruins National Parks whenever he can
- He gave men Malaria when working on the Railroad
Help from a smaller scale
"Medicine Boy's" Contribution
The Fall of the Dynamic Disease
- The Pure Food and Drug Act Spear of Despair
- Meat Inspection Act Rifle of Pain
- Antiquities Act Hammer of Death
"Pure Food and Drug Act - Biography of Theodore Roosevelt by Theodore Roosevelt Association." About Theodore Roosevelt: President and more, from The Theodore Roosevelt Association.. N.p., n.d. Web. 5 Mar. 2013. <http://www.theodoreroosevelt.org/life/purefooddrug.htm>.
"Theodore Roosevelt." Buzzle. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Mar. 2013. <www.buzzle.com/articles/presidency-of-theodore-roosevelt.html>.
"Google Images." Google. Google, n.d. Web. 3 Mar. 2013. <www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/R/Theodore-Roosevelt-9463424-1-402.jpg>.
"Google." Photobucket. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Mar. 2013. <i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp240/GADetection/AdamsSamuelHopkins.jpg>.