It's S&D National Blitz Day!!
Definition of BLITZ from the Webster Dictionary: a laser focused hour, by a Stella & Dot Stylist, to book in-home Trunk Shows through phone calls, texts, facebook messages and personalized email reach outs.
The results are phenomenal, trust me!
Blitzes begin at 7pm/ET, 8pm/ET and 9pm/ET and are led by two of our very own RockSTARS! Allyson Feller Houchen (7pm) and Missy Hauck Bryan (9pm)
Dial In: (800) 747-5150 | Access Code: 6977091
POST a picture of your WHO DO YOU KNOW LIST to the RockSTARS facebook page to be entered for a STACK OF TRAYS for your display! Stay tuned for more FUN tonight from Cindy!
Print out your booking tracker and let's get READY TO BLITZ:
Words to say! Warm up 10+ gals prior to the booking blitz tonight!
Hi there, pretty lady! I Hope you are having a great 2016! I have beenthinking of you since I received the new Spring Collection from Stella and Dot. So many pieces are your style!!! Not sure if you know this but February 18th is National Drink Wine day (as if I needed a reason) and I am certain you and your friends would have fun celebrating that day! Friends gather together, have fun, and you end of with the hostess free shopping spree! I have a back up plan - Bachelor Monday, the 15th (or the 29th)… WINE is a must anyway!
I'll call you tonight to see what you think!
XO, Your name
Hi Jen !
Happy February ! What a gorgeous day ! I wanted to reach out b/c I am so excited to share our beautiful new Spring line with Stella & Dot ! It is our best line yet ! I would love to do a fun style session with your girlfriends. They are so much fun and as the hostess you get FREE S&D ! Yahoo !
Let me know if you are up for it and if so which would work best:
Wed. 2/10 Muffins & Mimosas - 10am - 12pm
Thurs. 2/11 Cupid, Cocktails, & Couture, 7-9pm
I will give you a call to see what you think !!
The Hershey Kiss POST!
OK friends, I am sharing some LOVE this month! Who is feeling lucky? Take your best guess on how many Kisses are in the jar for your chance to WIN a February Sip & Shop for you and your friends!!
Wine, chocolate and a Stella & Dot shopping spree for YOU are on me! You add your friends, I bring the new line and goodies. Get your guess in by 11pm. Comment below and then I will announce the winner!
Hershey Kiss Follow up Words to Say
The "answer" to this is 188. Don't post the answer-- it could ruin it if your friends follow another stylist. Just post who is the closest person as being the winner. Make sure you rule out stylists. I also ruled out people who just hosted for me within the past month because I wanted to book for NOW.
WTS to the winner: Happy Tuesday Melissa!!! Congrats you were the closest guess to the correct answer for candy in the jar, 107. Wine & chocolate for you and 10 girlfriends in February coming up...maybe we can do a happy hour after work one day??!! Yay, so excited!! Let me know what day of the week is best for you!!
Here is what I sent to "non-winners": Good morning! Thanks so much for your guess on the # of Hershey kisses! Hope all is well with you and your family! Would love to still do a sip & shop with you anyway and treat you to some pieces from the new collection, I know you will love it! I have 2/19, 2/21, 3/3, 3/4, and 3/17 open~ will call you this afternoon to see if any of those work! Enjoy the sunshine today! XO
I also LOVE Laura Carranza's WTS: Hey Lindsey! I saw your guess on my chocolate kisses post. You're not the closest - but I'd still love to come do a show for you with the new line. I'll even bring chocolates and a bottle of wine if you pick a date before Valentine's Day. I have Feb 9, 10, 11 available. Let me know which one works for you.
Not sure who to reach out to? LOVING this list! 82 Ways to book!!!
1. Send a catalog to a co-worker that has moved.
2. Send a catalog to consultants of other companies you know or Exchange Shows.
3. Post a catalog in the teachers lounge at your child’s school.
4. Post a catalog in the employee lunch room.
5. Hold an Open House
6. Have a booth a school fair
7. Advertise in your Alumni newsletter and or local newspaper
8. Give a Catalog to the receptionist at your doctor’s or dentist’s office
9. Include a wrap or flyer with your bill payments.
10. Call past hostesses
11. Put current catalog or wrap in your neighbors door. Include a 10% off coupon.
12. Ask friends to have a show
13. Advertise in your church bulletin
14. Take a recipe to every potluck. (That has something to do with your business)
15. Host an office party or brunch.
16. Host a show before or during a PTA meeting.
17. Mail out samples, catalogs, and a wish list
18. Host your own show. Could even be a fundraiser for your favorite charity.
19. Get a list from welcome wagon. New people may be looking for a consultant or a new job in your area.
20. Set up a display at a craft fair
21. Participate in a school fundraiser
22. Have your husband or significant other promote the products at work.
23. Have you and your family members wear at shirt or sweatshirt promoting your product.
24. Hold a Christmas shopping show for men.
25. Offer a Christmas wish list to your guest and then call the gift giver.
26. Set up a display at a mall.
27. Put an ask me button on your purse or coat.
28. Ask past hostesses at shows to talk about their free products.
29. Hold an opportunity night.
30. Random mailings. Open a phone book and randomly choose.
31. Mention Hostess half price gifts and other benefits at least three times per show.
32. Hold up higher price products and mention half price products to encourage bookings.
33. Mention how much your average hostess gets in products.
34. At the beginning of your show mention the hostess goal.
35. Share upcoming specials at shows and during phone calls.
36. Tell your hostess how much she saved by having a show.
37. Encourage frequent customers to regularly plan shows.
38. Encourage Hostesses to rebook a show in 6-9 months. She’ll be the first to see and try new products.
39. Treat Hostesses to a special Hostess appreciation tea.
40. Encourage relatives to book a show.
41. Call your realtor with suggestions for new home packages.
42. Offer to do a class for your local grocery store.
43. Start an email mailing list of customers who want to know what the monthly specials are, Don’t forget to mention the hostess specials, if there isn’t one create one.
44. Encourage your hostesses and guests to refer potential hostesses to you.
45. Offer a bridal registry.
46. Promote the bridal shows.
47. Describe and highlight the hostess plan during shows.
48. Be friendly and enthusiastic.
49. Follow through on every booking lead.
50. Ask, Ask, Ask
51. Use open ended questions, especially when dealing with bookings.
52. Use your products and samples at home, office, camping, parties, etc..
53. Read sales, self improvement, and positive thinking books.
54. Call at least two potential hostesses every night.
55. Dream and imagine the possibilities
56. Set goals and review them constantly, post them where you can see them.
57. Ask friends to help you get started or reach a certain goal.
58. Use hostess flyers.
59. Use postcards and or newsletters to continue to spark interest.
60. Follow up phone calls to particularly interested guests. They may decide later to have a show.
61. Have the hostess tell why she decided to have a show.
62. Give products as gifts or donations.
63. Don’t be shy talking about your products or business.
64. Smile when talking on the phone.
65. Review orders from the past shows–who have bought frequently, etc.
66. Be prepared to answer questions about your work.
67. Write down names of people who owe you a favor and then follow up.
68. Call the most familiar people first.
69. Call potential hostesses who postponed or never booked.
70. Spend time every day working on some aspect of your business.
71. Be willing to share the business opportunity.
72. Call anyone who has said maybe or sometime.
73. Contact schools.
74. Leave your business cards on bulletin boards or in local businesses.
75. Talk about upcoming specials with everyone.
76. Keep a list of special requests and let those guest know when that product is on sale.
77. Suggest hosting a show to do Christmas shopping with out leaving home.
78. Offer a bonus for hostesses who book on days or months you need and extra show.
79. Give extra service and time to good customers-they will be repeat hostesses and potential consultants.
80. Carry a note pad to jot down names as you think of them.
81. Let guests keep a catalog or sales brochure to keep on hand or pass around work.
82. Love what you do! Smile!
PS. When we get to 50 shows for February, I will show you a special video SNEAK PEEK of something you are going to LOVE!!!