Physical Science Assignments
Jan. 13 to Jan. 17
Monday Jan. 13
- Thinglink due -- (16 points)
- Watch this short video to review Forces and Motion
- At the top of the outline for your AHA thesis (see below) list 3 things you learned or relearned from the video. Don't just copy the summary at the end of the video, put what you learned in your own words!
- Start AHA outline (16 points) -- due tomorrow You can find the template for the outline on Edmodo.
Tuesday Jan. 14
- AHA outline due (10 points) - submit with Edmodo
- Start & finish AHA thesis (you need to have someone proofread this for you and double check to make sure you meet the guidelines - page 7 in notebook) --- Due Tomorrow
Wednesday Jan. 15
- AHA thesis due (20 pts) -- Submit this to me with Edmodo
- If paper is late you will lose 5 points
- Start self-reflection outline (10 points) ---- Again make sure you follow the guidelines on page 8 in notebook.
Thursday Jan 16
- Self-reflection outline due -- Submit with Edmodo
- Start writing self-reflection (20 points) --due tomorrow
Friday Jan 17
- Self-reflection due -- Submit to me
- Start Unit 4 - Energy & Aha page for Unit
- Read ebook " The powerful world of energy with Max Axiom" and complete worksheet -- Due on Monday. This book is located on Follett shelf.