Staggered Schedule at TMS-E
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE NEWSLETTER
TCS Board meeting
Student groups and days (Green & Gray)
- Students will be coming back on campus on Monday, September 21st.
- Students will receive 2 days of face-to-face instruction & 3 days of asynchronous learning.
- Friday will be a virtual day of asynchronous learning (no live instruction) for ALL students.
- During the staggered phase of school reopening, students will be divided into two groups.
- The green group students will attend school on Monday and Tuesday from 7:55-2:40.
- The gray group students will attend school on Wednesday and Thursday from 7:55-2:40.
- You will be hearing from your child's teacher via email this afternoon as to your staggered group/day assignment.
Important Health Information
- Masks are mandatory for ALL students and faculty at TMS-E. Please send your child to school with a clean, labeled mask daily.
- Temperature checks for all students will occur first thing each morning.
- We ask that you do not send your child to school with any of these symptoms:
NEW loss of taste or smell
NEW Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
Temp of 100.4 or greater
Runny nose or congestion
Muscle or Body Aches
**If your child has any of these symptoms, he/she will be placed in an isolation room and you will be asked to pick your child from school as soon as possible.**
· Notify Nurse Kristina if your student has a positive Covid-19 test or exposure to Covid-19.
· If your child has been in close contact with someone with Covid-19 or suspected Covid-19 at the school you will be notified.
· The school needs updated reliable contact information and individuals listed that can pick up your child in the event they need to go home.
· Any 8:00 am medications should be given at home before your child leaves for school.
· If your child uses an inhaler please discuss with your child’s physician if they are able to self- administer or self-carry the inhaler at school. This will be at the physician’s discretion.
· If you have medication to sign in to the school nurse you will need a Parent/Physician Authorization form (PPAF) completed by the medical provider.
Some Preliminary Information
- We must know in advance who is eating breakfast and/or lunch prepared by our cafeteria staff (Input form will be coming to you via email on Thursday). Safety measures are in place.
- We have included recess in our daily schedule. Safety measures are in place.
- PE classes will be held outside weather permitting. Safety measures are in place.
- Water fountains at TMSE are turned off. Please send two bottles of water with your child daily.
- No extended day services will be provided until further notice.