HESN Photo Contest - Voting Open!
Voting Rules and everything else you need to know...
Thanks to all participants for entering!
HESN student innovators, researchers, coders, and explorers were eligible to enter. The goal of each photo was to illustrate how students, Development Labs, and USAID are engaged in the community they’re working in to solve tomorrow’s development challenges. To read the official contest flyer, please click here.
- Voting will be open from Thursday, September 19 - Thursday, September 26 on Flickr.
- You can vote by clicking the star on your favorite photo(s). One star = one vote. You can vote for as many photos as you like.
- There will be 3 winners - 2 voted on by the public, and 1 Staff Pick.
- Encourage your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates to vote for their favorite photos!
I want to vote! Where can I look at the photo gallery?
Feel free to also share the Facebook Album and follow OST on Facebook!
If you have any questions about the photo contest and voting rules, please contact:
Nicole Bridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do the Contest Winners get?
- Authoring an Impact Blog telling the broader development community about your winning photo and the work you've been doing as an HESN Fellow.
- Having your photo featured at the First Annual HESN Technical Convening, aka TechCon 2013.
- Having your photo be included in a variety of online and print publications for HESN.
- Having your photo featured on the OST Facebook Page.
- More Prizes to be determined!