i - Pup Bulletin (Dec. 14 - 19)
The last five instructional days of 2014...
I BELIEVE YOU WANT THE BEST FOR KIDS!
- Thank you MCMS for allowing me work with you in helping students to be successful.
- Thank you for understanding that "IT IS ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN"
- Thank you for understanding that in this profession, you have to constantly seek ways to improve your practice.
- Thank you for knowing, "IT IS NOT THE TECHNOLOGY THAT IMPROVES THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS BUT THE TEACHER, REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE PROFICIENT WITH TECH OR NOT"
THANK YOU FOR WANTING EVERYDAY TO BE A BETTER TEACHER!
- TKES evaluation all week "walk-through" and "formative"
- MCMS SLO in connection class (All week)
- Department meetings after school - Monday
- RTI - grade levels (Cousins 9:00 a.m., Brown 10:40 a.m., Edwards 1:55): Monday
- School Board Meeting - Monday
- MCMS Computer Science Education Week "Hour of Code" (Ms. Womack) - All Week
- 8th Wind ensemble plus High School Band 7 p.m. - Tuesday
- 6th Grade MAP Testing Reading - Tuesday
- 6th Grade MAP Testing Mathematics & Language - Wednesday
- Home Basketball game vs. Putnam - Wednesday
- MCMS Bulldog Wrestling @ Social Circle - Wednesday
- TSA Meeting @ 3:45 p.m.
- MCMS Bulldog Wrestling @ Morgan County "Christmas Classic" 5:00 p.m. - Friday
- Away basketball game @ Social Circle on - Friday
- ZAP - Friday
- Christmas Parade - Saturday
Note: This bulletin serves as a reminder not an exhaustive detail listing of things going on in the school. If you need detail information about any item on the bulletin please see your team leader, grade leader, or a member of the administrative team.
I see that you have worked hard, enjoy your break!
Do not forget to laugh at yourself?
Don't take the stress of life too serious
You are the best, don't you know?
... and you are only getting better