Amanda Moore Elementary School
END OF SEPTEMBER 2016 CHALKBOARD NEWS
NEW HOURS OF OPERATION
Main Office 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Student Day 8:14 a.m. – 3:12 p.m.
Half Day 8:14 a.m. – 11:24 a.m.
PLC 8:14 a.m. – 1:55 p.m.
Please use the southwest lot/driveway to drop off your child for school. Please do not use the bus turnaround area to drop off students. When using the parking lot, please follow these simple rules.
- Drive slowly and safely.
- If you need to park, it MUST be in a designated parking spot. Spaces are available throughout the lot and the adjacent basketball courts.
- To drop off without exiting your vehicle (because if you as the driver exit the vehicle, that is known as parking), pull up along the sidewalk as far as possible and have your child/ren ONLY exit from the passenger side directly onto the sidewalk. Once your child has safely exited the vehicle, you can pull out to make room for other students.
The 2016-2017 PTO board would like to welcome you to a new school year and to the Amanda Moore PTO! As a parent or guardian of an Amanda Moore student, you are already a member of the PTO and your involvement is very much welcomed and needed.
Please join us at our first meeting of the year, September 21st at 7:00pm to hear about the great things that are happening at our school and our plans for the future. We also have an open hospitality position to fill. If you would like to participate in the nomination and voting process, please make sure to attend that evening. We will meet in the Amanda Moore cafeteria.
Dates to remember:
· PTO Meeting: Wednesday, Sept 21 (7:00pm) CHILDCARE PROVIDED IN THE GYM!!!
· Wendy’s “Dine & Donate” night: Wednesday, Sept 28 (3:00-7:00pm)
· PTO Meeting: Wednesday, Oct 19 (8:30am)
· Art & Jake’s “Dine & Donate” night: Wednesday, Oct 19 (5:00-7:00pm)
· 2nd Annual Amanda Moore Color Me Run, Sat. Oct 22 (10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
· PTO Meeting: Wednesday, November 19 (7:00pm)
· PTO Meeting: Wednesday, January 18 (8:30am)
· PTO Meeting: Wednesday, February 15 (7:00pm)
· PTO Meeting: Wednesday, March 15 (8:30am)
· PTO Meeting: Wednesday, April 19 (7:00pm)
· PTO Meeting: Wednesday, May 17 (8:30am)
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED...PTO is currently looking for volunteers for the following events. Sign up sheets are located on the bulletin board outside of the main office.
Color Me Run - 10/22/16
Mom-2-Mom Sale - 11/5/16
Santa Shop - 12/7/16
School Lunch Information
RCS Food Services Deptartment