2020 Resolution: More Play!
January Play Days and Children's Yoga Circle at 5504 Troost
Open for Family Play on Saturdays and on Monday, January 20
Open for family play every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Also open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 20
Come for any or all of the time!
$5 admission for kids (some special pricing below) and all adults free
Best for babies through age 8 and their adult caregivers
Every kid must have a grown-up, and every grown-up must have a kid!
5504 Troost in KCMO, a block south of Rockhurst on the west side of Troost
Park in front and behind the building or take Troost MAX to 55th St.
Children's Yoga Circle Begins Saturday, January 11
Host a Private Event or Birthday Party at Planet Play
Now booking these January dates/times:
- Saturday afternoons from 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 12 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Sunday, Jan. 12 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Additional days and times may be possible
Looking for a special private event or birthday party space? Need a place for a group, family, or neighborhood gathering that will be fun for young kids as well as adults? Plan a playful party at Planet Play!
For $250, you'll have private use of Planet Play’s space and materials for two hours of free play. Bring any food and beverages you wish. The birthday or hosting child receives a Planet Play t-shirt, and every guest receives two-for-one passes to come back and play with us again.
Email us to schedule your birthday party or private event!
Bring Planet Play to You
Book a visit from our PlayMobile to bring Planet Play’s early childhood discovery and learning experiences to your school, community, or private event.
Gift of Play
In the past five years of programming, Planet Play:
- Reached over 5,700 kids and adults with our creative play experiences
- Offered 52 one-day PlayMobile programs throughout the metro area, 75% of which were in communities of need
- Opened and operated our first pop-up site in donated spaces at 5508 and 5504 Troost
- Leased 5504 Troost to have a permanent PlaySpace in the Troost Corridor
- Partnered with 30 other nonprofit organizations to reach the families they serve
Will you join us to inspire creativity, curiosity, and joy in kids – especially kids growing up without a safe place to play – with a tax-deductible gift of play? Thank you for helping us bring play everywhere, for everyone!