F.I.R.E MISSIONS CHRISTMAS 2013

Changing lives one family at a time

Cooking shouldn't harm us......

Cooking shouldn't put our health at risk, but sadly this is life in Haiti. Our special family in Haiti now has a safe home because of people like you but they are in need a ventilation system . This vent is simply a vent that goes from inside the home above the cooking stove out to the out doors. This would prevent many trips to the hospital from respiratory issues and save the family money from the expensive medications. For the cost of $200 we can install and show the family how to use a vent to keep smoke out their home.