RHHS Wildcats: News You Can Use
#WEareRH - Friday, 8/18/17
Solar Eclipse - a FULL day and more!
School will be in session on Monday, August 21st, the day of the solar eclipse. The school day will be extended so that dismissal of students is not occurring during the peak time of the eclipse. RHHS will dismiss at 3:10pm on Monday. After school activities that occur outside will be delayed until 4:30pm.
Parent Nights planned - mark your calendars
Mark your calendars! Our counselors will host grade level Parent Nights over the next several weeks. Counselors and administrators will share information about the school year and specific information for each grade level. All meetings will be held in the newly-renovated east cafeteria-
- Senior Parent Night: August 29th, 6pm
- Junior Parent Night: September 12th, 6pm
- Sophomore Parent Night: September 19th, 6pm
- Freshmen Parent Night, September 26th, 6pm
Medication at school
Medication, when possible, should be administered at home rather than at school. However, when medication must be taken at school, the following procedures must be followed:
- All medication must be carried to the school nurse by the parent/guardian.
- Students are not permitted to transport/be in possession of medication.
- All medications must be logged in with the school nurse, and a permission form will be kept on file.
- Over-the-counter medications must be in the original, unopened container.
- Prescription medications will be dispensed from the original bottle/container as well. They must be properly labeled and dated. Also, if your child takes prescription medication at school, mark your calendar so that you will know when to supply more medication to the school nurse.
- Medication is a parental responsibility; school employees will not assume any liability for supervising or assisting in the administration of medication.
School pictures - Tuesday, August 29th
Picture Day ID: OG507754X0