Exploring Sensory Processing Patterns and Tools for Success
The Parent and Guardian Session of the Program
Friday, April 10th, 6-8pm
One Olympic Place, Towson Maryland 21204: The Hussman Center for Adults with Autism, 2nd Floor, Room 203
The Parent and Guardian Session Includes
- Learning about sensory processing patterns and how your loved one makes sense of his/her environment
- Understanding the value of Sensory breaks in daily routines
- Identifying and resolving Sensory barriers in everyday environments that can cause problems for your loved one
*Refreshments will be provided
ONE TIME ONLY PROGRAM
TO BE HELD AS A COMPANION PROGRAM TO YOUNG ADULT 'SENSORY SENSIBILITIES' GROUP
Ways to Sign Up!
1. Deadline for program sign-up: Monday, March 16th 2015
2. For more information or to sign up electronically, please e-mail Jessie Groe or Rachel Goldberg (e-mail addresses provided below).